The Temple Bar: For good times, just add alcohol and shake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow - well I downloaded it. What is wrong with me - I feel so "meh" about this song:(

Tilli said:
wow - well I downloaded it. What is wrong with me - I feel so "meh" about this song:(

Nothing wrong with you. Maybe you're bored of U2 at the moment. It's perfectly natural and happens to all of us! Like u2h8rboi here. :wink:

Hey DG:wave:

See you tredgy.

I am turning into u2h8ergurl:(

I don't hate it actually - it is just OK.

Zootlesque said:

:lol: That's the attitude I had too, so I didn't even leave an email address like the countless others did. But several people posted links right in the thread itself!

I saw you this morning you were excited :tsk:

I was :hyper:

it's very beatle like. I'd like to hear your opinion when you get to listen zoots.

Tilli playing the guitar :bow: I'm gonna get around to that eventually :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

If you were a member of my family, I would disown you. :|

:sad:

:wink: Haven't seen you about in a while - how are you? How are your two doggies?

RK - I am getting into playing guitar now- you should definitely learn :rockon: I am pretty sure my neighbours are loving my rendition of American Pie too :wink: :crack:

Tilli said:

:sad:

:wink: Haven't seen you about in a while - how are you? How are your two doggies?

I'm doing OK. The pups are great. Here's what they look like now. :cute:

1215229260_l.jpg

Yeah - it is a great song and with like a million verses too! Easy for a beginner too as it uses some of the easier chords to play.

Aww gosh - they're so big!!! They're Shiz-Tsu (I have no idea if this is the correct spelling) aren't they?

They're shih-tzu mixed with terrier, I think. Their mom, who's a shih-tzu got out and had some fun :giggle: with another dog who's breed is unknown. But Finn(the one standing up) looks terrier and Felix has a terrier snout so that's what I'm assuming they are.

Thanks for the compliments on them. How are you ladies? :)

lol. Probably better for you though - pure bred dogs tend to have more health problems anyway. :up:

I am good - as you can see learning the guitar and currently job hunting too. I finished my university course back in September so now have to be a real grown up and live in the real world and not a student-y one :( :wink:

How have you been - you were unwell a while back I remember.

Glad to hear you're doing ok.:up:

Yeah, I really don't want to get a job (well, the money would be good).

Wild !! :wave:

Right, I gotta go! Good chatting with you. I will have to make a proper visit to the PGP sometime soon as it is long overdue! :love:

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom