The Temple Bar: For good times, just add alcohol and shake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It can't be any slower than my "hotel wireless link". I don't even have to worry about the 45 second rule. It's at least 45 seconds from the time I hit "Submit Reply" to the screen actually refreshing...:no:

Snow...I just found 16 cents too!!! :drool: It's yours...all yours...and as for digressing...I just use 'big' words when you're around to impress you and stuff. :wink:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
I just use 'big' words when you're around to impress you and stuff. :wink:

and it works :sexywink:

Night Reg & Tre...I'm done for now :yawn:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
This sucks...I waited 2 minutes for my last reply to show up on my screen ...no shit.

Use the rest of your night wisely :wave:

Last edited:
proxy_ftr.gif

yey!

I was learning American Pie on guitar today! :rockon:

omg, neither omg Have i omg.lolz!1!

i am like the worzt u2 fan eva, omg!!!!1111!

Yeah - the only thing i struggle with is the C chord for some reason - keep muting some of the stirngs by mistake!:mad:

I am glad you said that! Hopefully it is just practice with it - it is also difficult as i have played today until my fingers were so sore that i couldn't even touch the strings! :rockon:

Cool - new student - are they a total beginner?

lol! I suppose it is!! I just wish i could get the hang of strumming patterns - i am hoping that it'll just click one day!

What is this new U2 song - I am so out of the loop, I didn't even know!

the rockin edge said:
i'm sure someone will send it to me :p

:lol: That's the attitude I had too, so I didn't even leave an email address like the countless others did. But several people posted links right in the thread itself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom