The Ripple Effect reaches New York City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cass

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
When I started high school an interesting family moved in to the town where I grew up. I used to chat on the bus to Mark and think what a nice person he was. He was in the year below me. I have lost touch with most of my schooldays friends, but my sister fills me in a bit with the goings on.

Mark is an artist, quite gifted imho. He along with 3 other Australina artists are having an exhibition at the
Gelabert Gallery in NYC in June.
I know a few NYC residents post here, so if you are looking for an experience maybe you can get along there and say G'day:).
Apparently one of his paintings is of the statue of liberty and the angel in that painting is inspired by my niece. He is now sponsored by the Ford Racing Team and INXS are having a concert near here( same place I saw them last year..woohooo) in December to help raise funds/awareness. It seems a wothwhile project.

If you want to have a look at examples of his work, check out www.markwaller.com.au.
My current avatar is one of his paintings, she is standing in the lake where we grew up:)

that would be Australian and worthwhile

please excuse typos

That's some lovely stuff Cass. Thanks for posting that. I really enjoyed looking through his site. FTR sponsorship and all....Some people are very lucky eh.
Hope he does well in NY.
:)

Back
Top Bottom