The Princess reigns over Randooooom - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-04-2005, 10:15 PM   #21
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

that's the first time a girl's ever said that to me


i can't believe i said that out loud.
__________________

Schmeg is offline  
Old 07-04-2005, 10:16 PM   #22
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

because kariann is negligent.

i'll fix it.
Thanks! love:
__________________

Queen Bee is offline  
Old 07-04-2005, 10:16 PM   #23
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann


That would be because I forgot it.
What kind of princess are you? The army might have to overthrow your reign!
Schmeg is offline  
Old 07-04-2005, 10:16 PM   #24
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

because kariann is negligent.

i'll fix it.
Thanks...you have been upgraded from peasant status for good service to the princess.
Kariann is offline  
Old 07-04-2005, 10:16 PM   #25
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,683
Local Time: 04:29 PM
btw, what does it say when you try to reply to a closed thread? i don't remember anymore cuz as a mod i can reply to closed threads.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 07-04-2005, 10:18 PM   #26
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

What kind of princess are you? The army might have to overthrow your reign!
You know what kind of princess I am...dont play those games with me!

You have been my Lady In Waiting you know.
Kariann is offline  
Old 07-04-2005, 10:18 PM   #27
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,683
Local Time: 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg


Quote:
Originally posted by Queen Bee
Thanks! love:
you're welcome

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann
Thanks...you have been upgraded from peasant status for good service to the princess.
thanks
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 07-04-2005, 10:19 PM   #28
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 02:29 PM
What am I to you, Kariann?
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 07-04-2005, 10:19 PM   #29
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes
btw, what does it say when you try to reply to a closed thread? i don't remember anymore cuz as a mod i can reply to closed threads.
You get a little box like the flood control one (which you probably don't remember either, now that I think about it ) and it says, "Sorry! The thread is closed!" and you get bounced back to the first page.

It's not really THAT scary but it had never happened before and I KNEW I was beyond the 45 seconds!
Schmeg is offline  
Old 07-04-2005, 10:20 PM   #30
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann


You know what kind of princess I am...dont play those games with me!

You have been my Lady In Waiting you know.
Sorry! We get uppity here in the army sometimes...I'll be good from now on, I promise!
Schmeg is offline  
Old 07-04-2005, 10:22 PM   #31
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,683
Local Time: 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg
You get a little box like the flood control one (which you probably don't remember either, now that I think about it ) and it says, "Sorry! The thread is closed!" and you get bounced back to the first page.

It's not really THAT scary but it had never happened before and I KNEW I was beyond the 45 seconds!
oooh. well i normally don't close these threads until they've reached 500 and a new thread has been made (unless i'm going to make a new one and for the randoom threads i don't unless i can think of a witty title) and when i saw one had been made i closed it.

the one good thing about all these various chat threads and game threads is it means more threads for me to close
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 07-04-2005, 10:23 PM   #32
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

oooh. well i normally don't close these threads until they've reached 500 and a new thread has been made (unless i'm going to make a new one and for the randoom threads i don't unless i can think of a witty title) and when i saw one had been made i closed it.

the one good thing about all these various chat threads and game threads is it means more threads for me to close
Queen Bee loves Tim Farriss was the worst Randoom title ever
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 07-04-2005, 10:24 PM   #33
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Queen Bee
What am I to you, Kariann?
Well if a certain someone doesnt continue to fulfill duties as my Lady In Waiting that could very well be yours.

Let's see in the meantime......

You shall be my Main Advisor...and I give you the rank of Admiral.
Kariann is offline  
Old 07-04-2005, 10:24 PM   #34
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

oooh. well i normally don't close these threads until they've reached 500 and a new thread has been made (unless i'm going to make a new one and for the randoom threads i don't unless i can think of a witty title) and when i saw one had been made i closed it.

the one good thing about all these various chat threads and game threads is it means more threads for me to close


The ONE good thing? Aside from the witty banter and great pictures, right?
Schmeg is offline  
Old 07-04-2005, 10:24 PM   #35
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann


Well if a certain someone doesnt continue to fulfill duties as my Lady In Waiting that could very well be yours.

Let's see in the meantime......

You shall be my Main Advisor...and I give you the rank of Admiral.
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 07-04-2005, 10:25 PM   #36
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

Sorry! We get uppity here in the army sometimes...I'll be good from now on, I promise!
There is someone who may take over your post if you dont.

On the other hand...I'm not sure how a Lady In Waiting and being in the army works.
Kariann is offline  
Old 07-04-2005, 10:25 PM   #37
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann


Well if a certain someone doesnt continue to fulfill duties as my Lady In Waiting that could very well be yours.

Let's see in the meantime......

You shall be my Main Advisor...and I give you the rank of Admiral.
I told you I'd be good!
Schmeg is offline  
Old 07-04-2005, 10:26 PM   #38
fah
Blue Crack Addict
 
fah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In my house with the rest of fahs
Posts: 20,147
Local Time: 02:29 PM
I forgot what I was going to say
fah is offline  
Old 07-04-2005, 10:27 PM   #39
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann


There is someone who may take over your post if you dont.

On the other hand...I'm not sure how a Lady In Waiting and being in the army works.
I'll have to figure out a way to balance the contradiction.
Schmeg is offline  
Old 07-04-2005, 10:29 PM   #40
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

I'll have to figure out a way to balance the contradiction.

You'd better since QB is ready to take over!
__________________

Kariann is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×