The Octagon Bar-Stop on by while the boss isn't looking!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2democrat you will probebly be one of them once you are off at school. Its a whole new world! Should be cool. :up: But we will be yet another member down. :down:

Blue Room said:
U2democrat you will probebly be one of them once you are off at school. Its a whole new world! Should be cool. :up: But we will be yet another member down. :down:

Are you kidding? I'm past high school, undergrad, grad school and working full-time now. Still glued to the blue crack. :crack:

Of course I joined here only in grad school. :wink:

U2democrat said:
Yeah...you definitely won't lose this addict.

You are going to be so busy with so many new things, studying, classes, etc. There is no way you will be here half as much. Its not a bad thing, just check in now and then.

Can the next Octagon be a swing music club :D

If it's not I will be literally forced to summon a band and dancefloor.

Last edited:
u2bonogirl said:
We used to kill a bar in a day :ohmy:
The good ole days when people were finding love and dancing the night away to the sound of the brand new U2 album :cute:

Those were the days... :cute:

But hey, it takes time to learn how to save the world! :lol: Hope I'll have a little more time for this place in the weekend :yes: - have some concert pics to post and a few stories to tell! ( :adam: :heart: :giggle: )! :wink:

I REFUSE TO ALLOW THE DOWNFALL OF THE BAR!!!!!!!!! :rant::rant::rant::rant:

dublin29.jpg

See? It's busy!

Hmm...Tim and Tara, Abby and Ewen, April, Rebekah, ...and what happened to Merc and Tania? DaveC? Digsy? What about Angel of LA?

Where have some of these people disappeared to?

.............:sad:

:lmao:

So I am moving into my new place tomorrow and we're probably not having internet there. :| :huh: :banghead:

Which is really a good thing; I can do anything I really need to do at school during the day. I won't waste time in the afternoons/evenings.

But man oh man it's going to take some getting used to. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom