The Octagon Bar: Love is in the Air, Spilled Guinness Is on the Ground

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug: Laura :hug:

Okay, I'm heading for home now and a hockey game shortly thereafter...have to squeeze in dinner and a change of clothes somehow. ;)

Hope to talk to everyone later. :wave:

:hug: and :kiss: to Ewen (I'll talk to YOU later, especially)

*wonders why he keeps getting a whiff of some gorgeous smelling perfume every so often*

cya later Pax, :wave: :kiss:

hope the Penguins destroy....whoever.

tumbleweed.jpg.JPG

It's dead in here! :( :D

What's the best thing to drink if you are getting a repiratory infection (dammit!) ?? Whatever the hell it is, I need it! At this rate I'm not sure I'll still be around on my birthday, the 20th of this month. :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Hello, Hello:wave:

And how is everyone this fine morning?:D

*Time for one of those fabbo barista girls to make me a coffee. Hangs over the bar and yells *

Helllllooooo??????

Howdy,

One of your delicious coffees, please :drool:

I need a fix to get me through the day - its gonna be a long one.:madspit:

Dem, you crack me up :lmao:

Last edited:
I'll be rubbing elbows with our governor (possible prez candidate in '08), our lt. governor (hopefully our next governor), and senator joe biden, one of the coolest democrats out there. says what he thinks. that's just to name a few.

starsgoblue said:
What kind of coffee would you like?

I was thinking about the rat/kanagaroo thing today...I got the giggles. :laugh:

I'll have a nice cappucino, please.

Afterwards, she wanted to know "Can we keep him?":lol:

yeees i had umm...okay well i won't say how many i had lol. but they're excellent. if it wasn't so far away i'd go get more. thank god it is far away because i really shouldn't have any more!

Hi all
I've found my GA tickets for 5/10 (hopefully will have in them in hand my the middle of Feb) - Thank God for the tax refund -which should go into savings but as U2 only tours every 4 or so years I consider it an investment......:hyper:

Verte - sound like you've got the flu:hug: lots of fluids and rest (easier said than done) pretty much all you can do is let it ride out

Laura - Joe Biden Rocks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom