Testje in wonderland,...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi :wave:

i've had such a busy weekend. i was out thursday for a birthday party, saturday was out and saturday for a birthday party. on thursday it was my friend donals 20th birthday and on the saturday it was one of his sisters birthday - she is friends with my sister. donals siblings and my siblings always go out together because we're all the same ages. we also usually go out with 2 twins we know. family outings :up:

on saturday i saw my ex boyfriend and his friends out. what was really weird was i was talking to my friend earlier that day and said i didn't want to go because i has this feeling he would turn up even though i never see him there. he's on my msn but i never see him on it either and i log on today and he's online. what pisses me off is the fact he stared over at us but only spoke to my brother. the last time i saw him which was in my first year of uni he ignored me and spoke to my friend. im bitter. :D

My carpets are now clean and all the little bits of furniture is up on top of the big stuff.

What is a Mom to do :hmm:

Go out for dinner with the family and then go to a concert with her best friend :giggle:

fah said:
I'm going to see Blue Rodeo tonight. They are one of my favourite bands :heart:

i'd almost forgotten about them. i didn't even know they were still around. i used to listen to them....i think i even met them once and got their autographs...i've got the pictures around here somewhere, unless my memory is failing me miserably and i'm thinking of someone else :laugh:

i can't get into the other testje again

my internet wasn't working so i had to undo what i did to get into testje in order to get onto the internet again

:sigh:

Fah, I saw Embrace last night and if they ever head over to Canada I would really really recommend them :yes:

fah said:
I read the above and what am I listening to at this very moment:

Embrace :up:

I never truely appreciated them until late last year and then bought all their older albums. I also figured out why you many not have seen the Out of Nothing album. I was reading on their site today that it doesn't come out in the US until June/ July so it may be released later there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom