Testje in wonderland,...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet it's ntlworld.

:mad:

I can't get in :sad: I feel all alone over here

hi doozer and marty and marie :wave:

i think i might go and do my essay today, im that bored i might stop procrastinating

:|

this place sucks (not testje, everywhere else)

i've found myself going in every forum

i need a life

I just heard some really huge gossip today.

I used to have a best friend who lived across the road for me, for about 3 years we went everywhere together but we haven't spoken in about 2 years now. His mum lives here still but he lived in a student house and moved to Australia in the summer to study. Apparently, he loves it so much and doesn't want to pay international student fees and plans on living there for a while, so, he's marrying somone in June!!!!!!!! And, he's going on a reality tv show, or trying to anyway. I think it's called the resturant, maybe the aussies can help me with this.

Someone at my sisters tech told her, we are stunned. Nobody in his family knows. Just his friends. This is going to be fun to watch I'm sure. :up:

Ouch, I just hit my elbow off the wall beside me when I was moving the chair over. :|

:lol: my sister told me she forwarded me an email from this guys brother. he didn't even know about it either but apparently he posted this to his friends on a messageboard that his old school friends use and someone emailed it to him (the brother)

well ur all probably a little curious about the whole marriage thing!
me and belinda are thinking it would benefit us both alot if we tie the knot so were applying at the moment and hopefully we can get married when ure over!
its also the end of semester so were going up to brisbane and surfers paradise up north east for the 'honeymoon' possible road trip that u could do? or is it in the other direction? not sure where cairns is! but i can drag dee along and make him have fun! tee hee!
thats if it all goes to plan!
and it turns out this DJ friend of our is doing a marriage couse so he can marry people next week so thats convenient! he wants to have it in the club he works at but thats just too random and because he needs someone with a full licence present for the first year we're going to get our housemate cinta's mum to be present
so it all semms to be going nicely!!!
my mum doesnt know about it yet and i dont know if i will tell her, prob not tell her at all!!

:lol:

I can tell this will be a disaster.

I know, I was wondering if Belinda was a popular name in Aus. That's the 5th one I've heard of. I don't know any Belindas here.

Laura is a popular name here. I went to primary school with a lot of people with Irish names, we lived in the middle of a fully Catholic area so there were lots of Siobhans/ Aine/ Sian in my classes.

morning :wave:

i still can't get into testje. i'm going to stop telling you that now.

I can get into testje at work but not at home

I emailed ntlworld and they told me to clear my history and temporary files. but I had already done that and it made no difference

the email also said that if I still have problems I should call their tech help line. but I'm not going to do that cos it's really really expensive :huh:

so it looks like we're screwed :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom