Steve Irwin gone too far?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Croc Hunter gone too far?

• Yes... this makes Michael Jackson hangin' his baby over a ledge look mild.

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • Eh... yea but no more than what jacko did.

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Nah... he's an expert, he knew what he was doing.

Votes: 17 34.7%

• Total voters
it was/is pretty cool. i bought it for my nan a few christmas's ago and had to proofread it first to make sure there was no excessive swearing/gratuitous sex scenes and it made me want to pack up and move to the kimberleys.
pearl farming optional.

:hmm:

I was watching some English period movie on the tv. Thought my Nan might like it. We were doing okay until all the men decided to strip off and go swimming naked in the lake. :|

Don't you hate that? Not the naked men, but the censoring for the older family members.
Luckily my mum is not at all phased by that kind of caper and will laugh at anything. Nan on the other hand...She'd purse her lips and not say a word, which is always worse.

My friend Therese says

"hey if you rejoin foxtel, do that referral thing, so we both get presents :) in feb it's a wizbang portable cd player....lets hang out for a danish massuesse named sven! ;) who isn't gay!"

Danish/Dutch, whats the difference. pfft. :wink:

hahaha :D
hmm foxtel...freebies...we got ours temporarily disconnected until we decide whether its worth renewing. we were thinking no, but now they're wanking on about these extra 130 channels...like 54 or whatever wasn't too many before. sheesh.
i just want some quality and NO stinkin ads!

/ramble

Back
Top Bottom