St Mary’s Butts, Reading, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I can even describe this movie. Dear lord.

This movies already using every holiday trope, too, I mean, outside of the obvious karate bounty hunter thing. That's new.

Correction. They're from Jersey. This is a jersey shore bounty hunter Christmas jamboree.

They tried to covertly take out three body guards for this woman in the middle of the mall and their plan involved throwing someone off a ledge into the Santa Claus Christmas present display. These guys are the definition of covert.

>hands a guy in a suit a box with a blinking light on it

>"it went well"

>"good"

/scene

Minimalist storytelling. Hemingway would be proud.

Oh man the bad guy is hiding in a warehouse and menacingly eating lobster. He's classy AND gives no fucks.

Oh! Nice use of foreshadowing, I'll give credit where it's due, the boyfriend showed her an app they could use to see where each other are and then used it to surprise his girlfriend at the warehouse where she was currently involved in a shootout.

Because apparently he didn't find it strange his GPS took him to a warehouse and just walked in with the giant ass bear he bought her shouting, 'honey I'm home!"

I was thinking this movie wasn't especially festive, but then they zoomed in on a snow globe that says Christmas on it.

I feel like Christmas was actually a couple days ago. Is this ACTUALLY a Christmas movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom