Springsteen VII ~ Wrecking Ball

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah good old Ticketron with their rainbow colored tickets and no ridiculous Ticketmaster 25% and up service fees.

before that they were yellow and white with a little bit of red

somewhere I have a Springsteen stub from the Roxy nightclub on Sunset Blvd.

and I have one from a 1976 show at the Santa Monica Civic Auditorium, our seats (second row) were on folding chairs that they added inside of what they called the orchestra pit, I was 20,
I should have died by now.

5. My City of Ruins (role call and dedication to Clarence and Danny... "are we missing anybody?")

6. Wiggle wiggle wiggle... The E Street Shuffle
7. Jack of All Trades (no tom morello)
8. Shackled and Drawn (Springsteen on bass drum)
9. Waiting On A Sunny Day
10. Promised Land (Jake Clemons is killing these solos!)
11. Mansion on the Hill
12. The Way You Do The Thing You Do
13. 634-5789 (Bruce climbs into the balcony)
14. The Rising

Anl8mf_CMAAMi17.jpg

If someone could post a link to the inevitable bootleg when it shows up, that would be super fantastico awesome.

corianderstem said:
If someone could post a link to the inevitable bootleg when it shows up, that would be super fantastico awesome.

This x 1000000000000000000000.

Bruce looks like he was trying to run away from Peter Wolf and it drove him to the ledge.

I no longer have Sirius, you could sign up for a free 7 day trial in order to listen to it but I didn't bother. I just got around to watching Jimmy Fallon, good stuff.

So I finally listened to this on the way up here and I liked it WAY more than I thought I would, especially track 11, whatever its name is. And am I high? I thought Land of Hope and Dreams was already released somewhere. Or have I judt heard it so many times live?

martha said:
I thought Land of Hope and Dreams was already released somewhere. Or have I judt heard it so many times live?

so did i, and when i went to look for it i found a dozen or so live versions which led me to that conclusion.

I like this version of Land of Hope and Dreams more than the one that's on ... whatever live album it's on.

Back
Top Bottom