Songs that are better as remixes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melon

ONE love, blood, life
Do you know any song remixes that you think are far better than the original song?

Here's one:

Filter - Take a Picture (Hybrid Mix)

I absolutely cannot stand the original version, but I love the remix!

Any others worth mentioning?

Melon

------------------
"Still, I never understood the elevation of greed as a political credo. Why would anyone want to base a political programme on bottomless dissatisfaction and the impossibility of happiness? Perhaps that was its appeal: the promise of luxury that in fact promoted endless work." - Hanif Kureishi, Intimacy

19-2000 Soulchild remix from Gorillaz is much better than the album version.

------------------
We plants are happy plants.

Elevation (Tome Raider Mix)

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Dave Matthews Band - The Space Between - DJ Tiesto remix is very awesome. very awesome indeed. wow. good shit there, my friends.

Well this is an easy one: Elevation influx remix (least that's what I believe it's called).

And that's about all I can think of.

------------------
You know some songs sound like ones by Frank Sinatra
But there's no place like... NOO YAWK

anyone remember Bjork's first band 'The Sugarcubes'??? well they had a song called 'Deus' which is very good, but on one of their cds they put on some remixed songs aswell and the remix of Deus is the best remix I have ever heard- it was completely different to the original song and just amazing
smile.gif

The Nelly Furtado remix of "Get Ur Freak On" by Missy Elliot is way better than the original.

------------------
If you cannot live together in here, you cannot live together out there, let me tell ya. --Bono

You've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice... --Bono

Hmm. All I can think of is the remix of Even Better than The real Thing.

There's also this Aussie dj (not a radio jock) by the name of JimmyZ who does remixes on a Sydney radio show called the wheels of steel. He makes all the bad songs really good.

Madonna - Nothing Really Matters - rmx by Kruder und Dorfmeister.
George Clinton - Follow the Leader - Plenty Spiderman get ill and Spidermen get fresh rmxs.
And many more...

the Flying de Waele brothers mix of Ten CC's Dreadlock Holiday combined with Destiny's Child's Independent Woman

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Back
Top Bottom