So let's win that old conference now...Describe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How do I get the scrobbler sig to appear in my sig? I mean what tags do I put the url between? I tried putting it in img tags and that didn't work.

hi...sorry I left..I got caught up reading the handwritting thread and now trying to figure out how to put some on there...
:mad: at myself for complete forum pic posting incompetence..do I have to uplaod to snapfish or something first?:(

snowbunny00774 said:
hi...sorry I left..I got caught up reading the handwritting thread and now trying to figure out how to put some on there...
:mad: at myself for complete forum pic posting incompetence..do I have to uplaod to snapfish or something first?:(

yeah, you have to upload to photobucket or snapfish etc

namkcuR, did the lastfm thing work for you?

the rockin edge said:

yeah, you have to upload to photobucket or snapfish etc

namkcuR, did the lastfm thing work for you?

Yeah...I already had the url you posted, but when I put it in my sig between img tags, it wouldn't show up. I figured it out though...The other text in my sig(the lennon quote) was taking up too much space...when I made that text smaller, the last.fm thing showed up...as you can see :)

^snowbunny...you probably want to use one of the 2, but if you only have a few pics, just go to tinypic.com and upload (use the 3rd link they give you to post here)

sami, i'm leaning against the pole way to the right :wink:

nice job with your sig namkcuR :up:

namkcuR said:

Yeah...I already had the url you posted, but when I put it in my sig between img tags, it wouldn't show up. I figured it out though...The other text in my sig(the lennon quote) was taking up too much space...when I made that text smaller, the last.fm thing showed up...as you can see :)

:up: i see you got more fancy than us ;)

snowbunny00774 said:

So all pics of any kind have to go there first??

and which do you rec of the two?
Thanks for your help:bow: :bow:

yeah, you need to upload them there

i use photobucket, dunno about the others :shrug:

its a free site that just hosts individual pictures...its best for my purposes (i dont own a digital camera or scanner, so i only have a few pics on my computer). but if you have a bunch, you should get an account on one of the others. :D

Back
Top Bottom