Shuttlecock! Part XVIII - Like the top of an airborne birdie's head

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent my night hitting on and getting a kiss from a cougar who is friends with Will Arnett and Amy Poehler. I win.

You could only manage a kiss from a cougar? Christ, those women are desperate. You should be slamming that into a Motel 6 headboard right now.

It's a long story. She was awesome and a blast to talk to and be around, but she was freshly married with a new daughter. Quite happy in life, and one of the hottest women I've seen in a while to boot. Her friends, on the other hand, were a little more receptive.

Last night I was at a buddy's house and we were playing on the trampoline (not a metaphor for Lance's mom), some asshole (probably me) had the bright idea to play the Crack the Egg game. Long and short of it, I ended up landing on my head so hard my wife heard something pop from down on the ground. Now I'm in a shit load of pain today.

They're great for plane rides.

manjorts.jpg

The debate about In Rainbows in WTAHAN is postively mind-numbing.

God damn it, why can't people accept In Rainbows as a fucking masterpiece and be done with it? It's a beautiful, laid back album that sounds so natural I can barely stand it.

That whole forum is a mystery to me.

Dalton: Hello BonoVoxSuperstar

BVS: He IS a superstar. You're ignorant for not thinking so.

Dalton: What? I just wanted to say hello.

BVS: Hello, hello I'm in a place called vertigo is not the sound of a band selling it out. Why in the hell do you say that. It perfectly sets the mood for the experience that is HTDAAB.

Dalton: Ok ....

BVS: Jesus Christ, I can't stand you people. NLOTH is WAY more than OK. It's a fucking masterpiece and all you can do is harp upon record sales?

First, you forgot that classic smileys and that 65% of the posts end with "..." Also, you need to have a creepy memory of the things about a person you dislike, so you can bring them up in every argument, even if it doesn't make sense. Or you can mock screen names if you don't have an idea yet. Or both. For example, he might have said something like, "I guess it makes sense coming from the guy who likes Road House...:|"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom