Shuttlecock! Part XIV - CRAB - Being Consumed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, crabbies. :hug:

And are we happy about all the tour news? Just tell me how to feel and I will embrace it.

Okay, I have now embraced apprehension and disappointment. This is so much easier than trying to figure out how I feel. I'm tired. Visiting the family back east is an overwhelming experience.

And for pfan's sake, I have also embraced pissedoffness.

Even though we don't have all the dates confirmed, this statement from U2 pretty much confirms it:

NORTH AMERICAN TOUR SCHEDULE:

12-SEPT. - CHICAGO, IL - SOLDIER FIELD
16-SEPT. - TORONTO, ON - THE ROGERS CENTRE
20-SEPT. - BOSTON, MA - GILLETTE STADIUM
24-SEPT. - NEW YORK, NY - GIANTS STADIUM

In September and October, U2 360° Tour will also visit: Atlanta, GA; Charlottesville, VA; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; Las Vegas, NV; Los Angeles, CA; Norman, OK; Phoenix, AZ; Tampa, FL; Washington, DC and Vancouver, BC. Complete Tour and ticketing information to follow.

If other cities such as Philly or Seattle were to be included, you would think they would have gotten a mention.

Anything can happen still, and hopefully other shows are added, but I don't know if I'd get my hopes up at this point.

Even though we don't have all the dates confirmed, this statement from U2 pretty much confirms it:

If other cities such as Philly or Seattle were to be included, you would think they would have gotten a mention.

Anything can happen still, and hopefully other shows are added, but I don't know if I'd get my hopes up at this point.

I'm thinking I can get a really good seat for Norman, OK.

Then it's settled. We'll all meet in Norman, OK. We'll have the best seats, and there's safety in numbers. Tornado season will be over, right? :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom