Shots fired at Nas @ London gig...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aardvark747

Blue Crack Addict
Nas was playing Brixton Academy in London - when, 1 gunman rushed on stage and fired shots. Nas left unhurt apparently.

I was at Brixton Academy recently for a Rammstein gig, and the security for that nite was 100%. They even annoyed me by not letting me take a bottle of water in with me. (But they fail to restrict someone carrying a gun from gaining access!):rolleyes:

Anyway - i'm a fan of Nas, so i'm glad he's ok. I was even thinking of attending his gig in Bristol, just up the road from me.....I think i'll give it a miss now:wink:

shaun vox said:
they have guns in london???????:huh:

:wink:

That's kind of what I thought! Poor Nas! He plays all over the states, must fear for his life at a lot of those gigs, then he comes over to dear ol'Blighty...and THIS happens!

Oh well - at least he's not hurt, that's the main thing.

I knew it would happen eventually, "COPYCAT crimes". Ever since Dimebag Darrell from Damageplan (formerly guitarist for Pantera) was shot and killed on stage, now it is becoming more frequent. Sad days indeed.

Numb1075 said:
I knew it would happen eventually, "COPYCAT crimes". Ever since Dimebag Darrell from Damageplan (formerly guitarist for Pantera) was shot and killed on stage, now it is becoming more frequent. Sad days indeed.

R.I.P DD:(

sucks to hear.

NAS >>>> ILLMATIC >>> top 5 greatest hip hop records of all time.

a majority of his music since "it was written" has become like a majority of the whole of hip hop, garrrrbagggeee.....

Back
Top Bottom