She's gonna make you whisper and DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
but some of the band is a little weak on the part where they're supposed to be playing "come on come on come on comeon now"

so I'm gonna see if the director will let us just yell it instead :drool:

we'ere also playing music from wicked :eyeroll: i also picked that though, for my other graduating friends, because I love them, and they love wicked

i've yet to see it.
but i LOOOOVVEEEEE RENT. sooo frikkin much. i wish i could have seen the musical version, cuz i LOVE the movie version.

we were going to playrent to but it got outvoted so we could play narnia instead :yuck:

I love Narnia the movie, one of my favorites, but the score :sick:

narnia is great. i was a huuuuge fan of the books when i was little. iread every one like, 5 times each. but sadly, i don't remmeber much now. i think i might reread them this summer.

some of the narnia score is good, although i cant' recall what it sounds like off the top of my head. i just remember it being appropriate during the movie ;]

have fun with this concert! it sounds fun!
which rent song is your favorite?
my favorite is Finale B. the one they sing at the end when mimi "comes back to life". i love it cuz all the songs previously sung in themovie all come together in perfect harmony and it's just so powerful and uplifting. yay.

I haven't seen the movie....YET. but...I have this to say for that music we were going to play...

I hated Seasons of Love, the actual song, but the band version was beautiful

It made me feel real good inside

Finale B sounded great in the band version too

=) that's why i love rent.
the happy feelings!<3
i love 80s movies too.
pretty in pink<3 ferris bueller<3 say anything<3 better off dead.
actually, i love john cusack.
hahah i love too many things.

sorry i had to do something:shifty:

JIMANDME.jpg
this :giggle::lmao:

I justtook a practice Mensa test and got 22 out of 30

they said I have a good chance of getting in if I ever took the real test

you know hello, i love you?

cause I DON'T and it's part of the Doors thing we're playing

Back
Top Bottom