She's gonna make you whisper and DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
faww bye :(

and Kayla,

over 200 posts today so what do you mean we can't fill a thread?

^ 100th?
they're not British, but i guess it's ok =)
hahahah.

btw, that's sooo cool your bass is so similar to Adam's blue one!<3

UNDER PRESSURE!<3
i love that song.
i don't know why Bohemian Rhapsody isn't included in Queen's Greatist Hits III. i mean, yah, it's included in the other Queen greatest hits compilations, but a Queen greatest hits compilation isn't a greatest hits if it doesn't have Bohemian Rhapsody, don't you agree?
hahahah
have you seen wayne's world? where they're lipsyncing to Bohemian Rhapsody in the mirthmobile? Dana Carvey said towards the end of the song, he didn't really memorize the lyrics, so he was just moving his mouth. lol you can totally tell, but it's funny =)

your dad's a rocker, ain't he? ;]
my uncle tried to get me into The Doors...but somehow, i didn't really like them that much. i guess you just click with some bands, and you don't with others ...
pink floyd is superb. i love them. Wish You We Here :drool:

so yah i watched Wayne's world and Wayne's world 2 this weekend. epic stuff ;] hahah. i looove the YMCA scene<3

The Doors :faint:

we're playing the best of the doors thursday at my final high school band concert :sigh:

It's for me :shh: no one else in band knows that, but the band director is like my best friend :reject:

ANd that Wayne's World bit is amazing

^ WOW! that's awesome, bono_212! =) rock on.

dude, yah, cassandra got so much prettier in wayne's world 2 than in the first wayne's world. maybe it's cuz she grew out her bangs? iono but yah. jim morisson is hot.

Touch Me...>:combust:

or Light my fire :hmm:

Oh I'll have to record our performance and send it to you guys, it's REALLY amazing

Back
Top Bottom