Sexy Peak, Idaho Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha yeah you've said. i like ariana and eliza for girls.

ok dinner time! off to spend money and get fat and feel guilty and delight my taste buds!

Just for the hell of it, I'm 18, about 5'9ish, and weigh 128 pounds. Skinny little asian guy syndrome, although I like to think that I'm putting on some kind of muscle. Well, enough to blitz people's asses when I need to.

yup i found it searching for place names that contained "sex." all the other ones (in america, limited search) were sexton somethign or other.

damn drinks at restaraunts are expensive! but i am tipsy.

omg zoomacphisto's stuff around 7pm was pure genius.

guys we're an old boy's club.

edited for tipsy grammar goofs.

Last edited:
hey dalt!

i didn't wanna spend money today and yet i just dropped 23 on barbeque (at least i have lunch tomorrow and got my appetizer craving satisfied) and 12 on drinks. tip included.

and i didn't go to the gym and feel fat, predictably.

Varitek said:
hey dalt!

i didn't wanna spend money today and yet i just dropped 23 on barbeque (at least i have lunch tomorrow and got my appetizer craving satisfied) and 12 on drinks. tip included.

and i didn't go to the gym and feel fat, predictably.

What kind of BBQ?

I got to leave the party early for 'good behavior'. Sweet.

Dalton said:

What kind of BBQ?

I got to leave the party early for 'good behavior'. Sweet.

oooh yes the party! did you punch him??? do tell.

some chain. it filled my craving, and i had onion strings and buffalo wings and such for appetizers, but it was honestly not that good, kinda mediocre and overcharged for drinks and food. but whatevs. my craving is full. my wallet is lighter. in fact i paid less for the 16th of weed i bought wednesday.

i can never get those smileys right.

so dalton, if i wanna see this guy tomorrow, as in, saturday night, and it's 9:30 on a friday, am i allowed to text him? what do I say? "any plans for tomorrow night?" i don't wanna be too into it, and i'd like to wait for him to come to me this time, but at the same time, i wanna have sex with him tomorrow!

Varitek said:
wait is that his work?

grazed her ear :rollseyes: give me a break

No. That is one of my favorite poets named Scott Cairns. This fine gentlemen is wrestling with his existence with metaphors of "night".

I did get a vegan blast off though when I told him his girl was going to leave him for a guy that would give her meat.

Varitek said:
i can never get those smileys right.

so dalton, if i wanna see this guy tomorrow, as in, saturday night, and it's 9:30 on a friday, am i allowed to text him? what do I say? "any plans for tomorrow night?" i don't wanna be too into it, and i'd like to wait for him to come to me this time, but at the same time, i wanna have sex with him tomorrow!

Hey V, will you do me a favor?

1. Grab a mirror.

2. Take off your pants.

3. Look and see: do you have a penis?

hahahahahhaa re: meat jokes.

man i love the meat.

i think that poem is rather cheesey:

Ohhh, she said, as I pressed a little harder there. She held my face
in both hands. And I hate when they get careless, especially
when employing second-person address. She sat up, and my mouth

fell to the tip of one breast. Yes, she said, you know how it can be --
they're writing "you did this" and "you did that" and I always assume,
at first, that they mean me!, She slid one finger into my mouth to tease

the nipple there. I mean it's disappointing enough to observe
the lyric is addressed to someone else, and then, the poet spends
half the poem spouting information the you -- if she or he

Dalton said:

Hey V, will you do me a favor?

1. Grab a mirror.

2. Take off your pants.

3. Look and see: do you have a penis?

yeah yeah i have a totally male attitude about sex. but i like to be the girl, i mean i'm willing to go out on the limb if that's what's required to make stuff happen, but he's a dude and i'd like him to be the dude. except, i have no plans for tomorrow as campus is still dead from spring break, and i wanna have sex with him!

how about "i want to get off campus tomorrow night. have any plans?"

or "campus is gonna be quiet tomorrow night. have any plans?"

1. Cheesy? What would you say the poem is about?

2. See you are the perfect warrior. You can't lose in this situation. You're not looking for a relationship, so if things don't work out its not a problem. On the other hand, you're a chick making a booty call. What man is going to say no to that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom