RFMRSINE: Randooooooooooooooomers for more road signs in New England

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:

There's a story behind the muffins:

I woke up at 3:00 and decided to move my car from the icy hill back into the freshly plowed lot. I went to the grocery store as long as I was in the car. The bakery didn't have blueberry muffins left. They had every other kind in a package but blueberry so I bought a mix. :drool:

I think blueberries are my comfort food when I'm sick because I always crave blueberry muffins when I don't feel good. :shrug: I even bought blueberry cereal over the weekend. I should have known then that I was getting sick!

comfort food:heart:

Nevermind about the sale, that was just for St. Pat's weekend. :grumpy: The price I saw last night was really good so I'm still going to ask about the location and maybe I can call and ask about getting the St. Pat's Weekend rate for U2 week. It's nearly the same thing!

:lol: Anyone want to roll in a Hummer in San Diego?

Hertz has good prices, for the attitude. :hmm:

I quit. It's time to just curl up in a ball and hope my tv doesn't explode while I let it lull me to sleep. :|

:( I just woke up and am supposed to be to work in 7 minutes. My boss will probably tell me to stay home when I tell her I'm going to be late......

I do not have strep...well at least not according to the rapid strep test. According to the dr I have a fever but I just took it again and it was below normal :huh:

I'm glad I stayed home and didn't go to work after the dr. I'm going to take a loooooooong nap soon.

i walked down to the radio station to help out with music staff shit, and the music director wasn't even there (he's supposed to be there from 1-4 on wednesdays).

I'm so hungry but the thought of food makes me want to :barf: right now.

Well except for Chipotle. :hmm: I wonder if my dad will go there for me. He's bringing me some 7 UP later :D

:D I have Snoopy paper towels! :cute: I forgot my aunt and uncle gave those to me from their dogs when I moved in :cute: My family is weird...I didnt get a housewarming gift from them, just their dogs :huh:

He's too cute for words :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom