remove the collective cloaking device!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
moooooooooooooose.

this thread will only end or be ruined when the mods shut it down after the orgy spills into free your mind, peeling off those dollars bills, and everything you know is wrong.

let me know when all of you (wink wink lmj) wanna collectively remove your "cloaking device". Yes, I speak in code like that, I am :drool:

Zootlesque said:
let me know when all of you (wink wink lmj) wanna collectively remove your "cloaking device". Yes, I speak in code like that, I am :drool:

i geddit! :happy:

Eval your just jealous cuz they arent including you in thier forum romp.....
i must say ..you guys should go find an empty room in an msn chat or something....
or in this chat......you can send PMS and I do mean PMS to eachother......
I saw ZOOtlesque eyeballing the cheetos!

^^ of the cheetos?

curb your jealousy dear.........its unnatural to down an economy sized bag of them like that while getting sexed on. zoot did it with style though in the zoot suit

I have a relative who unfortunately believes he is being followed by an enormous alien mothership no one else can see because it's concealed by a cloaking device :| Even if there were one up there being cloaked, surely it would still cast a shadow, or blot out the sun? :huh: (but no I don't believe him!)

Back
Top Bottom