Randooooooooooom is back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zoney! said:
Night Kariann :)

Hi ARW! :wave:

You know...they really can't be trusted. They screwed up that whole first leg ticket thing...and then they always screw up the setlists (re: Milwaukee and Crumbs). I say booooo on them.

Charity it is.
But you probably got a snazzy keychain from them!

:mad: Why is an 800 number calling me?

arw9797 said:
:| everyone is leaving now that I'm here :sad:

:hug:

I dont really want to go to bed but I feel I need to since I am working then coming back here to get my dad to go to the hospital and am trying to keep myself from getting sick. I should only have 2 more days of this stuff until they are done monitoring my mom and she can come home.

arw9797 said:
I guess that means I should just watch Laguna Beach and go to sleep. It's still early enough that I can actually get some real sleep tonight :yawn:
Real sleep for all of us! :yikes: There's a scary thought!

:wave: for real. :)

Doing a quick pop in here:wave:......just got home from work and I work early tomorrow morning.......I survived the first day back after vacation.........How? At precisely 1:38 pm City of Blinding Lights came on the muzak........:drool: U2 is back on the muzak:hyper:

Kariann, only 2 more days until your mom can come home :up:
Dads zipper :giggle:
toilet overflowing :eek:

Kariann said:
My dad was getting really tired today at the hospital so we left early but my mom just called and she is under the impression that there is a chance that she may get to come home tomorrow.
:hyper: That's good!! I hope she can!

I just watched Napoleon Dynamite and I have no idea what it's about. :crazy: I fell asleep for a few minutes and when I woke up, I didn't really feel like I'd missed anything. And then I stayed awake for quite awhile and I kept wondering if I'd fallen asleep again because it felt like I missed something.

The deleted scenes were really funny...

zoney! said:

my life the last month=:crazy:

Let's see....I'm so tired I can't think straight, my boss thinks I've gone completely mad, it was completely psychotic at work today and my partner, the one who always gets to call in sick because of her kids, took a day off today. At least she actually requested a day instead of just randomly calling in sick. But I had all of my work plus all of her work and all I could do was stress over the lame ass Detroit GA policy, I haven't been to the grocery store in almost 2 weeks. I haven't paid any bills this month, and not be cause I don't have the money like ususual, just because I'm never here. I'm so worn out I could cry!!!!! :sad: It's not just from working a 2nd job. I'm just never here and I'm moving soon and I'm about to collapse on the floor and stay here until 7:30 tomorrow morning.

:coocoo:

anyone want to go to the grocery store for me? I have diet 7 Up and Boo Berry cereal, oh and peanut butter. But that's it :sad:

:scream: I'm now out of Easy Mac too. I swear I'm going to gag if I eat another package of Easy Mac anytime soon. I'm not in college living in a dorm! I shouldn't eat Easy Mac this much!!!!!!! I need to get food so I can cook a mexican or asian stir fry :drool:

I don't work tomorrow night!!! :hyper: Maybe I'll go to the grocery store...but I'm leaving on Friday for the weekend so I really don't need anything. I suppose I could live no peanut butter sandwiches for the next 3 days :| Oh...I don't have enough bread to do that :mad: :mad: :mad:

I was so busy at work today but since I have no food here I had to go out to lunch. I had to make it a fast trip so I ran to the Byerly's that's down the road for a grilled veggie sandwich. I thought of 3 Interferencer's on my way in :cute: But it was a different Byerly's than the one 2 of you were at last month. It was an expensive lunch but it was so good :drool: :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom