Randooooooomdumdoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy CRAP Matsui struck out! :faint: Is there hope? Have I given up too soon??

Kariann said:

You really do need to watch baseball with my mom. :yes:
I'm coming over for the world series then. :wink: I'll pray with your mom and curse with your dad.

Come on Ortiz! How nice would a grand slam be? :drool:

ok I got the email I wanted and I wasn't being ignored...life can go on.

On another note...I just got paid on Friday and I just did the bank balance and after everything clears I'll have no money until next pay day in two weeks :mad: But that's partly because I paid a huge bill off yesterday that I won't ever have again so I guess being broke for the next few weeks isn't going to feel so bad. :shifty: I wonder if my mom will let me "borrow" some money from her secret account. :hmm:

And I'm going to be paying rent soon :crazy:

arw9797 said:
ok I got the email I wanted and I wasn't being ignored...life can go on.

On another note...I just got paid on Friday and I just did the bank balance and after everything clears I'll have no money until next pay day in two weeks :mad: But that's partly because I paid a huge bill off yesterday that I won't ever have again so I guess being broke for the next few weeks isn't going to feel so bad. :shifty: I wonder if my mom will let me "borrow" some money from her secret account. :hmm:

And I'm going to be paying rent soon :crazy:
Well if you're paying rent soon you'll be glad that big bill is gone!

I guess that means you were approved! :dance: Party at ARW's!!

um....no. I haven't heard if I'm approved or not. Not until next week. :gulp: and I think they cash my deposit when I sign the lease. :hmm: I wonder if I can sign that next week....:shifty:

arw9797 said:
um....no. I haven't heard if I'm approved or not. Not until next week. :gulp: and I think they cash my deposit when I sign the lease. :hmm: I wonder if I can sign that next week....:shifty:
:yikes: That might be a good Secret Bank Account day!

anyone but that crap band U2! They suck! :madspit:

:laugh: I don't know why I find that so funny when I say something like that. IWB and I were hysterical a few weeks ago over that comment......

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

STRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:scream:

Kariann said:
I didnt know that Pokey Reese went to Boston!
:yes: My dad has a Pokey Reese jersey. He loves him.

I wouldn't go to a party with that crap band U2 playing. :tsk:

I think that was the night I went to bed early and missed the reincarnation of the old-school Randoom post-a-thon. :laugh:

arw9797 said:
anyone but that crap band U2! They suck! :madspit:

:laugh: I don't know why I find that so funny when I say something like that. IWB and I were hysterical a few weeks ago over that comment......

:lmao:

that was hilarious. you were telling me to listen to iron maiden instead of u2. :lol:

p.s. i officially love mozilla for nothing other than the fact that it keeps what i wrote and doesn't let flood control eat it :applaud:

Schmeg said:

:yes: My dad has a Pokey Reese jersey. He loves him.

I wouldn't go to a party with that crap band U2 playing. :tsk:

I think that was the night I went to bed early and missed the reincarnation of the old-school Randoom post-a-thon. :laugh:

my brother loves reese, too.

LET'S GO VARITEK!!!!!!!!!!1

or as wankerman said last night, VERITEEEEEEEEEK!!1!!!!!!!!!! :fance:

IWasBored said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

STRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:scream:
Where have you BEEN??? I've had to worry all by myself!! Nearly 10 innings, all alone!!

But I still Believe!!

Schmeg said:

Where have you BEEN??? I've had to worry all by myself!! Nearly 10 innings, all alone!!

But I still Believe!!

i've been sitting on my floor, 2 inches from the tv. i realized that the floor was rather uncomfortable sometime during the commercails :der:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom