Randooooooom: #34

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:up: Naps

:up: free stuff

:down: pile of clean clothes on my bed and unpacked suitcase

Kariann said:
Mom: Give that to your dad....he likes to take the trash out.

Me: Here...mom said you like to take the trash out.

Dad: :eyebrow:
:lol:

shari schultz said:

Saw Harry Potter Goblet of Fire yesterday, pretty good.

what the youngest mini said :cute:............................Goblet of fire had some pretty scary :eek: moments

I bought 'Goblet of Fire' last week for $19 at Walmart and you're right there are some scary moments but it was still great :up:

I reorganized my drawers, made a Salvation Army pile, and found a few blazers in the back of my closet that needed to be brought to the front. :up:

There's still a pile of clothes and stuff on my bed, though. :tsk:

do I really need to take 3 pairs of jeans? :hmm: I go through this everytime :scream: 2 or 3? I also have 3 pairs of capri's and 3 pairs of shorts packed.

:mad:

Also, do I really need 2 hoodies, a sweater, and my denim jacket?

:mad:

My packing dilemma is do I take my big travel purse/bag and pack my normal purse? I'm thinking that if I pack the normal purse then and take the other one then that would give me more room in my carry on in the event that I have stuff to bring back.

Or I could just take my little foldup green bag and if I can't fit purchases in my luggage then I could thow stuff in that and then check my carry on.

Kariann said:
My packing dilemma is do I take my big travel purse/bag and pack my normal purse? I'm thinking that if I pack the normal purse then and take the other one then that would give me more room in my carry on in the event that I have stuff to bring back.

Or I could just take my little foldup green bag and if I can't fit purchases in my luggage then I could thow stuff in that and then check my carry on.

:crack: I have my normal travel purse and then also a smaller purse.

I just burned a CD and guess what song I forgot? Yep. "Desert Sky" :der:

It was very loud and bright around here last night. Lost power once and we were nowhere near the really bad part of the storms to the south

Good afternoon randoomers :wave:

The laundry is done :applaud:

I bought tickets to see 'Children of Eden' at the local college and then I got tickets for a dance performance called '77 Minutes'.

I'm trying to convince the mini fahs that live theatre is better than movies :up:

:happy: I love not have a printer anymore and the fact that the one that died on me is only 3 years old, has barely been used, and I have no proof of payment/box/warranty on it to take it back and also the fact that the dorks at a certain store with the initials BB said it would probably be cheaper to buy a new one than to have it fix. :|

:happy:

arw9797 said:
:happy: I love not have a printer anymore and the fact that the one that died on me is only 3 years old, has barely been used, and I have no proof of payment/box/warranty on it to take it back and also the fact that the dorks at a certain store with the initials BB said it would probably be cheaper to buy a new one than to have it fix. :|

:happy:

I bought a new printer at BB this weekend :reject:.

Actually, it would probably be cheaper to get a new one than to fix it - the one I got was $65.

kellyahern said:

I bought a new printer at BB this weekend :reject:.

Actually, it would probably be cheaper to get a new one than to fix it - the one I got was $65.

my birthday is at the end of April and if I hint around enough I will get one. My parents never stray from their $100 a person for holiday/birthday gifts so part of my $100 worth of gifts will be a new printer. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom