randooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my mom bought me a cute pair of capri's and a shirt today, then I went to Target to spend my gift cards. I bought a new dvd player. Mine doesn't always work anymore :mad: I bought it when the Elevation dvd came out so it's not more than 3-4 years old and it was expensive too! :angry: The one I bought today says on the box "if you have it we play it" so I hope all of my European dvd's that only work in my computer will work on this new one. :)

my parents have a huge flower pot with dirt in it on their front porch. It's too cold to plant flowers yet but they still put fresh dirt in the pot. A little while ago they found a mother duck sitting on 3 eggs in the pot. I finally remembered my camera and she's gone and so are her eggs. :( I wanted to take pitures! :mad: The odd thing is it doesn't look like the eggs hatched in the dirt so my parents aren't sure where they went. :huh: There isn't even any ducks in the pond yet :sad:

arw9797 said:
my parents have a huge flower pot with dirt in it on their front porch. It's too cold to plant flowers yet but they still put fresh dirt in the pot. A little while ago they found a mother duck sitting on 3 eggs in the pot. I finally remembered my camera and she's gone and so are her eggs. :( I wanted to take pitures! :mad: The odd thing is it doesn't look like the eggs hatched in the dirt so my parents aren't sure where they went. :huh: There isn't even any ducks in the pond yet :sad:

That would have been so cute if you would have been able to get a picture with the duck sitting on the eggs in the pot.

arw9797 said:
my mom bought me a cute pair of capri's and a shirt today, then I went to Target to spend my gift cards. I bought a new dvd player. Mine doesn't always work anymore :mad: I bought it when the Elevation dvd came out so it's not more than 3-4 years old and it was expensive too! :angry: The one I bought today says on the box "if you have it we play it" so I hope all of my European dvd's that only work in my computer will work on this new one. :)

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I didn't notice on the box next to the huge WARNING that it only plays dvd'a in region 1 :scream: So now I have to exchange it :sigh:

I got more gifts tonight :D More iPod gift cards, cash, and a cute photo album.

I did really good in the gift dept. this year even though I was so :sigh: about it all.

:ohmy: so far my new dvd player plays all of the European bootlegs I have that my other one would play so I think it's a keeper after all :D

:hmm: ok it doesn't play the one dvd that I wanted it to play but I tried everything else, including a few vcd's that my old one wouldn't play so I'm for sure not going to return it. It's so thin and cute :cute:

I'm going to hook up my old one in my room. I miss being able to lay in bed and watch a movie until I fall asleep.

I'm so tempted to call in tomorrow. I don't think I should take a day off but I need a break...even though I get 2 1/2 days off next week. I'm just so tired and this weekend was so busy.

:D Thanks!

I just uploaded my pictures and I can't remember if our Anton stole my camera or I just don't remember taking them. :shifty: Jim really WAS Anton this weekend...my dad had the groom's mother's handycam so Jim had his camera...he took a lot of good ones! I just have to introduce my dad to Crapfish so he can share his album with me.

Anton at work:

3437%3B%3C%3B523232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2323%3D93%3B%3D%3B58%3D323293%3B%3A6794%3Anu0mrj

:ohmy: In a SUIT!! He actually looked kinda nice...

:der: I told my mom I would be back to finish my laundry on either Tuesday or Wednesday. I have at least 20 beach/bath towels and I used the last one today so I had to do laundry. I left a lot of clean laundry there because I had too many other bags to carry up today. :sigh: I brought home 2 bath towels and that's it! :scream:

:yawn: I am TIRED!!! I think I'm gonna turn in early...look out tomorrow for an unecessarily long recap of the weekend in my journal! /shameless plug

Schmeg said:
:yawn: I am TIRED!!! I think I'm gonna turn in early...look out tomorrow for an unecessarily long recap of the weekend in my journal! /shameless plug

i'll read it if you read my dkm show entry! :wink:

THAT's a show i'd love to have a bootleg of. i really want to know exactly what al said about my ducky boys shirt.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Night, fah. :wave:

Guess what, guys? I'm going to Chicago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

May 10th... :bono: :hyper:

you confuse me!!!!

What day are you getting there? On the 8th for the Hard Rock party?!?!? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom