Randooooomdadooooooomdoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just ate a whole bag of gummi peaches in like 5 minutes. :happy:

^the great gummi peach scarf down of 2006? Historians will write of this day :shifty: /full silliness mode (maybe)

shari schultz said:
^the great gummi peach scarf down of 2006? Historians will write of this day :shifty: /full silliness mode (maybe)
I am proud to be the reason of such an historic moment.

My expanding ass is proud, as well.

At least Jules has an excuse! :lol:

oh this is a happy, happy day.................

Two of my sales reps gave me a gift today. They gave all 3 of us on my team each a $10 visa bank card to use anywhere plus a box of candy. It's not a lot but it's HUGE. I was so happy that two people I work my ass off for gave me something. It really is the thought that counts! They could have given me a card and I would have been just as happy. When I saw the little box and holiday card in my mailbox I almost started to cry.

Then I got my apartment refund back. I forgot I had to pay an additional $50 for the garage space. I noticed it on my lease agreement a few weeks ago when I turned in my keys. I didn't know if I would actually get that money back. I did! I gave my mom the $100 back that she gave me and I'm keeping the rest. I had originally planned on giving my mom the whole check minus the $50 that I wasn't sure about. She told me to give her $100 and keep the rest! :love: $126 + $10 =$136 to put towards iPod (Red) this weekend! It's funny...I worked my little tail off at job #2 the last few weeks. I kept telling myself that if I worked I could get a new iPod. After the holiday gift $ and this money, I really only have to put $30 of my job #2 money towards my iPod and iTrip purchase. :sad:

/ARW's journal entry.

arw9797 said:
Schmeg.......did you figure out the thing you were trying to figure out?

:shifty:
Not yet, I've been reading journals and discussing copyright infringement :|. I think that's next on the list.

I should be ironing. You wanna come over and do some ironing for me?

arw9797 said:

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

aren't you going to RI soon?!?!?! Are you going to go to Goodies!?!?!??!?!?!?!?! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Someone in MN could use a watermelon and green apple fix :sexywink: :flirt:
I will be going to RI but I hadn't planned on a Newport trip. If I venture down there because I don't have any Christmas shopping done, I'll add gummis to my list. :yes:

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo proud of myself...Our kickball team was the Loose Cannons for two seasons, named by my roomie. We're playing dodgeball in January. Since our last kickball game was a little volatile and my roomie got a warning from the ump ( :lmao: ), I suggested our name change for dodgeball should be Anger Management...and everyone likes and that's the name! :hyper:

:nerd:

Schmeg said:

I will be going to RI but I hadn't planned on a Newport trip. If I venture down there because I don't have any Christmas shopping done, I'll add gummis to my list. :yes:

aw come on! Just goooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! You know you're dying to see your old store and pick up goodies for ARW at Goodies

Schmeg said:
I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo proud of myself...Our kickball team was the Loose Cannons for two seasons, named by my roomie. We're playing dodgeball in January. Since our last kickball game was a little volatile and my roomie got a warning from the ump ( :lmao: ), I suggested our name change for dodgeball should be Anger Management...and everyone likes and that's the name! :hyper:

I miss playing kickball. :( I played it last summer. Our team was called Running w/Scissors. hehe!

arw9797 said:

aw come on! Just goooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! You know you're dying to see your old store and pick up goodies for ARW at Goodies
There are some people at my old store I'd LOVE to see, and some I don't want to see so much it kind of overrides how much I want to see the others. :grumpy:

...and my inner Rhode Islander is telling me that's a LONG drive, even though now I live in a city that's almost as big as that whole state. :coocoo:

It's a possibility...depends on when I get in Saturday; I have flights booked to get in at 7:30 but I'm standing by on some earlier ones to get in at 11:30...that and how bad my Panic Mode is.

AND Goodies usually closes at 2 on Christmas Eve. We'll see. :yes:

Schmeg said:

There are some people at my old store I'd LOVE to see, and some I don't want to see so much it kind of overrides how much I want to see the others. :grumpy:

...and my inner Rhode Islander is telling me that's a LONG drive, even though now I live in a city that's almost as big as that whole state. :coocoo:

It's a possibility...depends on when I get in Saturday; I have flights booked to get in at 7:30 but I'm standing by on some earlier ones to get in at 11:30...that and how bad my Panic Mode is.

AND Goodies usually closes at 2 on Christmas Eve. We'll see. :yes:

don't worry about it....I don't want you to have to cross two bridges just to buy my candy! :flirt: Just have a good time at home! :D

Schmeg said:

:giggle:
sounds like a perfect name for the team.
A news station here just did a story on kickball and dodgeball teams around here and I thought of you two.

arw9797 said:

I iron every morning when I get up :nerd:
I hit the snooze button until the very last possible second in the morning, so it's at night or never. :reject:

I am actually having a productive day at work. :up:

Tonight I have to decide between skating, a date somewhere to watch the Vikings/Packers game since only NFL Network shows it and our cable provider doesn't provide NFL Network, or both.

14 more work hours and I'll be heading home for Christmas. :drool:

arw9797 said:

I iron every morning when I get up :nerd:

We need to hire you in the studio to starch and iron all of the espadrille ribbons for shooting!

If you go to the site and see any espadrilles or shoes with ribbon ankle ties keep in mind that alot of time and effort goes into making them look good. Somehow the AM shift always seems to get those in at the end of their day leaving them for us. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom