Randooooomdadooooooomdoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:

Someone kill me if I spend any money on myself for at least 6 months. :angry:

I wouldn't be too helpful in this area since I ended up adding a room diffuser to my purchase at job 2 today since it was the last one left and I had done such a great job selling a woman on buying 2 of them for gifts that I sold one to myself. They smell sooooo good though. Then I went to replenish some Clinique and ended up getting a cute lip gift set for me there.

I didn't do a damn thing tonight....well ok I did about 6 loads of laundry and put everything away. Plus I cleaned my room and most of the bathroom. I also did watch the Milan concert and all of the new Zoo TV dvd :flirt: but I did not watch any of the movies I wanted to nor did I start to read a book that Timmy at work wants me to read. There's always tomorrow or Monday. I'm determined to actually finish a book for once!

I'm in RI. :ohmy:

Went shopping with my mom today, and I'm going shopping in the morning with my dad. At 1:00 we're having a Patriots party, and at 4:00 a figure skating party, and then dinner and presents!

Good everning Randooomers :wave:

I have had a great day ~ it's my birthday :)

I received several lovely gifts including the new U2 cd/dvd and am now officially allowed to use my U2 ipod that I got in September even though I have been using it well, since September :D

arw9797 said:
Why is my new iPod so difficult to accessorize? :scream:

:madwife:

I want a clear case so the red shows. I can't find anything that has a clip or strap on it at Target. They all have arm bands or nothing. I don't want an arm band. :grumpy:

Yeah, I had the same problem. I bought my sister a red iPod for Christmas, and went ahead and got an A/C adaptor and case for it too, but I couldn't find a case I liked that showed the red. The only ones that showed the red were all hard plastic cases :yuck:. I just got a black leather case (I figure she can see the red when she takes it out to charge it :lol: ).

I saw the iTrips (I went to the Apple store) but I'm not sure if she wants one or not, so she can get that herself :p

I still have presents to wrap.......have to wait until the company leaves..........Time to go back to the fun :wave:

I have all these presents under the tee...and I am home all alone.

I just got off of the phone with our headquarters to protect us from flights being cancelled tomorrow.

Work at 10:00pm on Christmas Eve!

work at 7:00am on Christmas Morning! :happy:

zonelistener said:
I have all these presents under the tee...and I am home all alone.

I just got off of the phone with our headquarters to protect us from flights being cancelled tomorrow.

Work at 10:00pm on Christmas Eve!

work at 7:00am on Christmas Morning! :happy:

Oh ouch! :(

Sorry to hear that zoney.

...45 seconds...

zonelistener said:
I want to know why so many people are flying on Christmas Day? :madwife:
Because they have to get back to people they love. :D

:barf:

Re: Re: ...45 seconds...

zonelistener said:

did you check in yet?

.........since you are at the computer (does it have a printer?).
No, but good idea, I thought of that earlier.

My mom does have a printer!

And she really likes her new iPod! :hyper:

Re: Re: Re: ...45 seconds...

Schmeg said:

No, but good idea, I thought of that earlier.

My mom does have a printer!

And she really likes her new iPod! :hyper:

GOOD (on the iPOD)!

I just checked to see what kind of plane you are flying...luckily, the one from RI to the Hub is not part of the cancellation plan.

PLUS, if you hustle, there is an earlier flight from the hub to home you should be able to catch....

Back
Top Bottom