Randoom and falling snow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I HAVE MY TICKETS FOR DETROIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did the e ticket thingy without realizing it and I just got an email saying that my tickets were ready to be printed.

I just printed them :D:D:D:D

Well this was fun. I'm glad I woke up early today! :D

Now I better go get ready. My mom said she'd pick me up at 11:30 so that means she'll be downstairs and calling me at 11:15 :crack:

After this morning I'm more nervous about next weekend than ever. All I want is 4 tickets to the MN show. I don't know how we're going to get tickets for the other shows that we want to go to. :crazy:

:der: she found her checkbook on a chair in the living room. I called the department store we were at too!

I need a nap now. Or should I go to the store? :hmm:

gah, that sucks about your mom's checkbook!

I know the feeling arw... Everyone was telling me not to stress about today, but I was like, "come on, it'd be pretty sad if I had tickets to all these shows and didn't even get them for my own town!!!"

Btw, my hairdresser called me this afternoon, wanting to know if I had gotten them. :laugh:

:reject: Hey do you want to help me get tickets next Saturday?!?!? :D I just need 4 tickets, not GA's since I have to work that day. I need a million people helping me get those tickets!!!!!!

I'll send you some videos in return for your help :D

The 4th ticket I need is for my hairdresser!!!!! She's probably on some exotic island right now and won't know about the concert until after the tickets are one sale. I know she'll die if she doesn't get a ticket.

:mad: I finally signed up for iTunes. At this rate I'm never going to get an iPod, U2 or any other kind. I wasn't going to sign up until I had an iPod but whatever....

This is so dangerous for me to have access to something that I have to pay to download songs. I could spend $100 right now. I've been living in winmx mp3 hell for years. I can't believe the quality of the songs I downloaded. I always thought there was something wrong with my speakers! :scream:

:sad: where is everyone? I'm bored. I still haven't gone to the store. I took about a 20 minute nap. My mom wants me to have dinner with them tonight but I don't know if that meant at the house or out. I'm not in the mood to drive over to the house for dinner since I'll be there all day tomorrow doing laundry and baking for a bake sale thingy we have at work on Monday....

arw9797 said:

:sexywink:

Actually....Kariann scored some tickets for Schmeg on the Dec Boston shows but she's on her way to work and not answering her phone :mad: so she has no clue right now that we both got tickets.

All I need is tickets to MN next weekend and I'll be complete. Oh and a few other shows but really MN for sure. :D
I had grumpy music playing real loud and it was snowing like crazy and probably better not to answer even if I had heard it! :sexywink:

:applaud: Congrats April!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Kariann and ARW!!! :hug: I hopehopeHOPE my "friend" comes through for us before next week!!!

Schmeg said:

I had grumpy music playing real loud and it was snowing like crazy and probably better not to answer even if I had heard it! :sexywink:

:applaud: Congrats April!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Kariann and ARW!!! :hug: I hopehopeHOPE my "friend" comes through for us before next week!!!

friend?!?!? What friend and for what show?!?!

:sigh: I called Amy at 5 to see if she wanted to do something tonight. She said she was doing homework and would call me when she's done. She has a Monday night class so that's why she's doing homework on a Saturday night. But it's almost 8:00 and she hasn't called back :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom