Random Music Talk XCV: Laz Is The Larry Bird Of Being A Son Of A Bitch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they DO play it, and you DIE, IWB. Do and die! hahahahah@!2!!1! DO AND DIE!!!!!1!1!111 hahahahaaahahahhhhhaaaahahha!!11!!111!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!1!!one!!!1!1

I hope they DO play it, and you DIE, IWB. Do and die! hahahahah@!2!!1! DO AND DIE!!!!!1!1!111 hahahahaaahahahhhhhaaaahahha!!11!!111!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!1!!one!!!1!1

I'm laughing way more at the fact that you typed out the "one" than is probably warranted, but that shit still cracks me up.

I've been ignoring how Mark Lind has been pushing this band called The Warning Shots, but I just realized he's in the band (and Jay Messina is on drums). So no more ignoring. Dude needs to stop changing names of the slightly different bands he puts music out under, so I can keep track of it. It's all good, and it's almost all similar enough.

I was all ready to call out of work on the 23rd of last month only to be reminded that the show was 2 days earlier. I heard it sold out and the guy I know from work who was going to go drive out there only to not get in.

Capacity on where they played in Boston is only like 500 or so. It's got a weird number on the wall, 573 or something I think. But good for them.

That reminds me, one of my supervisors at work was telling me I'm crazy for shit talking little ceaser's and that it's good pizza. :huh:

That reminds me, one of my supervisors at work was telling me I'm crazy for shit talking little ceaser's and that it's good pizza. :huh:

Ever since they shook things up a couple years ago, they have become my hands down favorite chain pizza place.

Shook what up? Domino's is the one who had the big recipe overhaul.

Little Caesar's still sucks. Bland, near flavorless.

Oh shit, you're right. Little Caesars is awful. I buy their pizza cause it's $5 and already made and is right next door to the video store, but otherwise, I would never eat it.

I'm scared by how much I'm enjoying this album. It's not right, I tell ya...not right at all.

I gave the album a 6.5...I don't even know myself anymore. But there were definitely three songs on there that I'll be spinning regularly. I'm pleased.

i am not telling my housemate about this. even if it isn't awful. still not telling him.

Even though most Skrillex songs I know are awful, ad-libbing to Bangarang remains fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom