Random Music Talk LXXVIII: Crashing Miley's Toluca Lake Pad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fucking boring in here tonight. Someone start an argument and link to the thread

How'd it go with the neighbours? I'm trying to cure my hungover from drinking steins of Czech beer yesterday with more beer, watching my fifth straight episode of Scrubs, trying to stream the cricket and download Geordie Shore.

Hello from Florida. It's freezing cold here but that is what the alcohol is for. Enjoy your week, everyone.

Did you take the I-95?

Hey, Peefer, Penn State is beating the crap out of Oregon in the Rose Bowl...

...on my phone.

rosebowl_zps4dda138b.jpg

Jive Turkey said:
fucking boring in here tonight. Someone start an argument and link to the thread

Go into FYM and say "I've got a fetus on a leash." Then see how long it takes for Indy to post an Ayn Rand book report in response.

Has anyone else listened to the new Sin Fang record? I find it to be a breath of fresh air every time I listen to it. :cute:

Today I learned that The Clash's debut album sold something like 100,000 imported copies before being released in the US. It's one of the most imported albums of all time. It's the anniversary of that album's UK release today.

It's also Casimir Pulaski Day for Sujfan Stivins fans.

I wonder if the new Depeche Mode will be good?

I'm holding off on listening to singles for right now, but I can't wait to hear it!

Some fucking yahoos just moved into the apartment directly below mine. Before now, noise was never an issue; it's an 80 year old apartment, so it's built like a brick shithouse. But these doonknobs are playing the sound to their movies so fucking loud. My only option was to put my speakers on the ground and play Radiohead's National Anthem at half volume (it's fucking loud). Think they'll get the hint? The Rat is next
i used to have neighbours to kept the radio (or tv, i was never sure) on 24/7. it was never an issue during the day because of other general noise. but come 2 am, you'd get up to use the bathroom, and suddenly hear muffled talking and stuff...jesus christ. then one day they dumped all their branch clippings in my yard and decided to let them have it. i didn't know what else to play, so i downloaded some virgin prunes and blared it for an hour.

i hate asshole neighbours.

I had some really loud neighbors once. They ended up setting their kitchen on fire and got evicted. They lived right below me, so the firefighters were pounding on my door telling me to evacuate at 6:30 in the morning. Luckily there was no structural damage to the building and I never had to deal with them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom