Random Music Talk LXXIV: No witty reference, but at least it's not Cobbler?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all for a season 9.

As long as they let go of the mom story. They milked it too long.

I've never got the "just tell us who the fucking mother is" crowd. The show's always been about more than that.

I refuse to care about any of Ted's relationships as long as I know they aren't going anywhere. He's the worst character anyway.

I managed to watch about five episodes of how I met your mother before I thought it was lame. Forget five seasons.

I listened to a bit of SVE this morning and it seems I forgot what a knockout "Love More" is. Good thing she didn't play it at FFF or I'd have been crying about something other than the dust in my beer.

I don't know, what's wrong with the sellout asshole from Los Campesinos' voice?

Listening to Where Have All The Merrymakers Gone? by Harvey Danger right now. It brings me back to my high school days.

Uhh...what's wrong with his voice?

That beginning was shaky, and even on the chorus he doesn't seem able to go for it.

I did not think it was a very good performance. He looked and sounded so great when I saw him just over a year ago.

Listening to Where Have All The Merrymakers Gone? by Harvey Danger right now. It brings me back to my high school days.

Under-rated album. Far more than just one hit (though it's a damn good hit), and they're one of the bands most unfairly tarnished with the one-hit-wonder brush. I think "Old Hat" is the pick of the bunch.

Is it just me, or does the music during the chorus on Jimmy Eat World's "Your House" sound a little like Peter Gabriel, specifically In Your Eyes?

I am going to come into money sooner than I expected, which means I will most def, be able to see Morrissey :dance:

I have a $50 gift card to Amazon and I don't know what to spend it on!

88QKD.gif

Under-rated album. Far more than just one hit (though it's a damn good hit), and they're one of the bands most unfairly tarnished with the one-hit-wonder brush. I think "Old Hat" is the pick of the bunch.

Old Hat is quite good. I'm a huge fan of Terminal Annex, Carlotta Valdez, and the single. All great songs in my opinion.

Is it just me, or does the music during the chorus on Jimmy Eat World's "Your House" sound a little like Peter Gabriel, specifically In Your Eyes?

Just listened to them both back to back. Maybe the tiniest bit?

I LOL'ed.

At your face.

I'm laughing at your face, Po Mo Fo.

As you know, I like Los Campesinos quite a bit. I agree, Morrissey didn't sound stellar last night. I like that song quite a bit though.

Now if he'll just release that album that he claims to have been sitting on for a year-and-a-half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom