Pour some randooom on me!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
Spill your story already :yes:
FINE. :mad:

observe the album cover:
sevenandtheraggedtiger2yq.jpg

and now observe my three duran duran tattoos:
34452%3C%3A723232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D883%3D636%3Dxroqdf%3E2323384%3A8%3B259ot1lsi

34452%3C%3A723232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D883%3D636%3Dxroqdf%3E2323384%3A8%3B25%3Aot1lsi

34452%3C%3A723232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2327%3D883%3D636%3Dxroqdf%3E2323384%3A8%3B25%3Bot1lsi

notice any similarities? :shifty: :reject:

fah said:
I'm not brave enough to get tattoos...but I am thinking of getting more holes pierced in my ears :yes:
they don't hurt all that much. well, that last one i posted did.

Queen Bee said:
I saw those pictures of your tattoos a year or two ago and wondered what they represented. I'm not surprised they're DD related :wink:
aww you should've asked me! although i probably would've talked your ear off and you would've been like :yikes: note to self: never talk to khanada again!

i do at least have one U2 tattoo so i guess that doesn't make me a total dork.

Bugs in chocolate milk :down:

There is a very popular Italian restaurant close to my office. A few years back a bunch of us ordered food. I ordered a caesar salad. I had ordered it several times before. While I was eating it I discovered a fly :yuck: I phoned the restaurant and they apologized and sent over another salad. The next week we ordered food again and I figured what were the chances...

There was another fly in my salad :|

I have not eaten at that restaurant since :no:

fah said:
Bugs in chocolate milk :down:

There is a very popular Italian restaurant close to my office. A few years back a bunch of us ordered food. I ordered a caesar salad. I had ordered it several times before. While I was eating it I discovered a fly :yuck: I phoned the restaurant and they apologized and sent over another salad. The next week we ordered food again and I figured what were the chances...

I have not eaten at that restaurant since :no:

Holy shit :barf:

fah said:
:down:

there's a mcdonald's near me and i can't tell you the number of times i've found hair in my fries. after a couple times i was like "fuck it, there's one closer to my house anyway." i only went to that one then because it didn't have creepy drive through guy who hit on me. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom