NOW PLAYING On The Horizon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marty :wave: not listetning to any music, but i saw you posted&couldn't wait to ask what you think of the new album?! :hyper:

I think it's amazing&it blows everybody else away!!!! :drool::applaud::up:

Marty :wave: not listetning to any music, but i saw you posted&couldn't wait to ask what you think of the new album?! :hyper:

I think it's amazing&it blows everybody else away!!!! :drool::applaud::up:

:yippie: Hey Susan!

I really like the new album. Can't wait to actually get it on CD when I get home on Friday. It has that 'it'. :)

U2 - Magnificent
(from No Line On The Horizon)

tiny!!!!!!!:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper: how are you?! Have you got the new album? missed you on here&i left you a message here(which i don't think you saw),to say i've got something quite important to email you about, hopefully tomorrow! I did want to send it tonight but i'm feeling tired actually, which is crap!

Marty!!!!:wave::hyper::love: isn't the album just the business?! I love it to bits!! Best since AB me thinks! :up::applaud::hyper: what's your fav track? Are you getting the box set? It's ace - I got it as an early birthday pressie! :love:

:wave: Marty!!:applaud:

I'm loving the new album also!! :yippie: Been staying up late at night, to watch them perform on the Davis Letterman Show. They are truly awesome!!! They will be on for the next 3 nights!!! :applaud::yippie::dancing:

Yes- Changes

(from 90125)

Marty!!!!:wave::hyper::love: isn't the album just the business?! I love it to bits!! Best since AB me thinks! :up::applaud::hyper: what's your fav track? Are you getting the box set? It's ace - I got it as an early birthday pressie! :love:

I'm not saying it's their best since Zooropa. Not right now. :wink: But me likey! Current favs are Unknown Caller, Breathe and Cedars Of Lebanon. And yes, I'll be getting the box set.

U2 - Get On Your Boots
(from No Line On The Horizon)

:D

:wave: Susan. I ordered the Limited editon collectors CD off of Amazon. It sales for $99.00 in the stores, and I got it for $65.00. It comes with 2 posters. a 60 page hard covered book, and also another 36 colored page booklet. Also, it includes a DVD of the new film from Anton Corbijn. I should be getting ot anyday now. I went to K-Mart Yesterday, and got the cheaper package.

Yes-Cinema

(from 90125)

Oh that's the one i've got tiny but i don't have 2 posters. Or maybe it's the fact that they're calling it that 'cos it is a double sided poster! It's gorgeous&so classy looking, you'll love it! :hyper: i so looover this album, i'm completely hooked!!! :applaud:

You got it cheaper too you lucky thing, here i paid £45 for it but i got it from my mum&friend as an early birthday pressie, lucky me!!! :D:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom