No sleep club.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I only stayed up until 2-2:30ish last night....

...and I slept til noon! :drool: :bow:

tiny dancer, when I used to have swim practices before school I'd go to bed at 3 then wake up at 4 and get all ready even though I didn't have to wake up til 5:30. :crack:

Well, at least you got a couple hours of sleep...

I went to bed around 6am, but couldn't fall sleep. My body was achy and i was feeling so uncomfortable. I stayed in that 1/2 asleep stage until my husband got up at 9:30am, when i thought i would finally sleep a little. But NOOOOOO, the damn kids next door start running and screaming outside and they've been at it since then.

All i can think about is the baseball bat under the bed and how i want to go out there and smash their :censored: little heads with it!!!! I hate kids with all the strength of my being!!!:rant:

"Are you forever dead?

Do like I told you, stay away from me

Never misunderstand me, keep away from me

KEEP AWAY FROM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

yeah, i like to listen to Godsmack when i'm pissed. It calms me down.......

god I went to bed around 2 and for once had little trouble falling asleep. now i'm up a couple hours later because i had an awful dream that's going to scar me for life and I doubt I'll be sleeping again anytime soon. :banghead:

I had a horrible time getting to sleep last night. I think I only got about 3 hours if that of sleep. I am beginning to drag and feel like I Really want a nap!

Tonight i packed most of the clothes i'm taking on my 5 weeks trip, but i still need to pack the dresses and shoes and toiletries and i don't think it'll fit!!!!!! :yikes:

I want to take ALL my clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy:

I'm tired, but i know if i put my head on the pillow i'll be wide awake in seconds, so what's the point... :sigh:

even though I've been trying to get in bed by around 2 lately, I've been tossing and turning and waking up a lot.

but last night partly I think due to a couple nice words from a friend...I slept really soundly.

got like 6 hours :drool:

VertigoGal said:
even though I've been trying to get in bed by around 2 lately, I've been tossing and turning and waking up a lot.

but last night partly I think due to a couple nice words from a friend...I slept really soundly.

got like 6 hours :drool:

:up: :D

I had the best sleep lastnight since Sunday night after having trouble sleeping in the sweltering heat in London! :combust:

Back
Top Bottom