NFL Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But how many of them have 10 year contracts?

That would be 1.

giphy.gif

NFL aims to make catches less confusing, so let’s completely screw up “Roughing the Passer” this year.

Glad the Giants went out and drafted a stud running back only to place him behind an offensive line that can't block shit.

Let's just skip ahead... Eli starts forcing the ball because he has no time, everyone makes fun of Eli being terrible, the Giants win 4 games, they get a high draft pick - they pick a QB this time and cut Eli - but somehow still have Ereck Flowers starting on the offensive line next year, and the new drafted QB ends up in traction.

Remember last year when I was convinced they could lose every game because of their o-line?

Sure it didn’t happen. But it’s not like we all didn’t know about the problem. Sort of a shame, because at skill positions they have two young studs who can be the best in the game on any given year.

Eli isn’t that great but I promise to speak well of him if you speak well of Blake Bortles.

Remember last year when I was convinced they could lose every game because of their o-line?

Sure it didn’t happen. But it’s not like we all didn’t know about the problem. Sort of a shame, because at skill positions they have two young studs who can be the best in the game on any given year.

Eli isn’t that great but I promise to speak well of him if you speak well of Blake Bortles.
Bortles could win a super bowl this year

The Giants won't go winless, but they won't scratch the surface of their potential because of this line. It's a shame.

It's kinda like if the Mets were to blow an amazing pitching year out of shear ineptitude. Oh wait

He was called for driving the QB into the ground, and the exact same call was made earlier in the game in the Packers favor ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah I’m talking more about the product at this point. There are 3 other calls I could point to in that game that fucked the Packers over, but its week 2 and they’ll be fine. But seriously, I’m just really sick of this league and the amount of attention officiating gets and the impact it has on the product.

Yeah I’m talking more about the product at this point. There are 3 other calls I could point to in that game that fucked the Packers over, but its week 2 and they’ll be fine. But seriously, I’m just really sick of this league and the amount of attention officiating gets and the impact it has on the product.
Thanks Mr. President

Seahawks are freaking terrible. Which is stupid because their O-line is finally not hopelessly awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom