NFL 2009-2010: Part The Second

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
14343_209070150933_775510933_4179267_3116814_n.jpg

upon further review i have declared this comment to be full of shit.

firstly, it would be belicheat if spelled correctly.

secondly, the man is one of the greatest football coaches in the history of the sport, and very few people other than those who don't know what they're talking about, and/or bitter inter-divisional rivals actually consider his super bowls to be null and void over the idiotic spy-gate debocle, a practice that many a coach have used themselves and probably still use. heck, i'll bet ya the man genius himself employs some sort of "spying" on the other opponent, perhaps disguising browns employees as UPS drivers and sending them to the opponent's sidelines. who knows? it's possible.

did you know that Weeb Eubank sent staff members to nearby high rise apartment buildings with binoculars to watch teams practice? did you know that the main building at the Jets Hofstra practice facility, the Jets being the franchise that turned the patriots in, is named after Weeb Eubank?

that the great tom landry once tapped into the opposing team's radio frequency to hear their play calls, and would find high perches near opponent's facilities to watch them practice? and would rent out blocks of hotel rooms that overlooked his own practices to prevent other teams from doing the same?

i hope you have the same feelings about all of these coaches who would do the same things throughout the history of football... or do you just reserve your comments for belichick because alex trebec said you should?

Someone just got Headache'd.

:applaud:

Kampman and Harris out for the year. i don't mind the Kampman injury. watch out for Brad Jones. he played like a beast in the Dallas game. worried about our lack of secondary depth though.

Exactly. Cutler never takes the blame for anything. Almost every time he bitches like that, it was his fault.

and it seems that the "gunslingers" always get to hide behind the "it was the receiver's fault" excuse. when Favre was in Green Bay, i swear every single one of his NFL record INT's were the receiver's fault.

I have no sympathy for Cutler. He has gotten too many excuses for too long. He has no leadership skills and a bad attitude. In the draft there is sometimes too much focus on skills and not attitude. Look at Ryan Leaf and JaMarcus Russell. :down:

The way I see it it's the other way around. People here either like him or are afraid of those who like him so they won't speak out against him (other than Jive Turkey who had the balls to do so) On every other message board, blog and social networking site I'm on the guy is called 'Bellacheat' and nobody sees him as great for winning Super Bowls because they think he cheated and didn't deserve them. So it just depends on who you ask.

Umm...no. I'm a Colts fan and I hate the Patriots. Do I feel a need to call him Belicheat every week and talk trash with the Pats fans here? No. When did being civil become being afraid to speak out? :huh:

See above.

Ah. You see, I gleam over things and only notice what immediately suits me since I'm the most self centered person on these forums. So I apologize.

Anyway, enjoy this New Moon, those of you who missed it:

2l87vjc.jpg

vince young vince young vince young mark sanchez vince young

I can dig it.

And yeah, I suppose those cheeks ought to have been spoilerized. But if we could handle Sigur Ros' 2008 album cover, we can surely handle one derriere. And at least it's nothing like Shiancoegate.

in my PPR league, between Chris Johnson and Kris Brown, i need 1.8 points. seriously guys. get it done.

Agreed. He seems like he's really beginning to put it all together, and I couldn't be happier. Sure, the stats don't really dazzle, but the complexion of that team is completely different with him instead of Collins. The way he's able to extend drives with his legs is making me all nostalgic. And he opens things up for Chris Johnson (a bad motherfucker, by the way) by being a running threat.

Love it.

i was getting nervous about my 1.8 until Chris Johnson made that sick run at the end.

i actually hope the Texans run the table an make the playoffs. that would be one of the best stories i've ever seen.

Playoffs? Don't talk to me about playoffs. Playoffs? All we're tryna do is win a motherfuckin' game!

That's a huge win for Denver. Saw it coming a mile away.

And the Cowboys didn't wait until the 4th to score! Happy Thanksgiving!

That's a huge win for Denver. Saw it coming a mile away.

And the Cowboys didn't wait until the 4th to score! Happy Thanksgiving!

I cant remember if i picked Denver or NYG (im drunk) but things aint looking so good in new york now are they?

Great win for the BOYS. even Roy Williams got in on the TD action finally after a couple of drops. Honestly, i want RW to succeed in big D, i really really do. so when he gets "his" im gonna talk about it. I know its only Oakland...byut still.

yes, happy fcuking Thanksgiving everyone

daughtry? more like wtftry

i don't think that halftime could have been more boring if they tried

-dan

It was even more fun taking a tryptophan aided nap through the entire halftime "show."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom