Need Help naming my new dog

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How about Shasta, I had a great Sheltie named that.
Or Selkie which is gaelic for seal, and I think dogs are a lot like seals on land, playful, soulful...

hello aurora....I've been wondering, did you get your puppy?
I go all **warm fuzzy** when I see that lab pup on the Cottonelle ad they are running at the moment.
I hope everything is OK canine-wise and you can post some pics soon
peace:)

yes, I did get 'lucky', she is sooooooooooooooooo cute, but my o my, I didn't think that it was going to be this hard- she is so full on. I forgot how needy labbys are and all she wants to do is chew EVERYTHING!

I should have some pics up here by the weekend, I have some being developed today and then I will get them scanned, so stayed tuned:)

I'm 43 and just got my first puppy ever. 8 week old AKC chocolate lab. Never had one as kid or anything. My wife has been bugging me to get one for years and I kept blowing her off about it. Never wanted one, I guess mostly because I never had one. So her birthday is in a couple of weeks so I saw an ad in the paper for them and went out and got one and totally suprised her with it when she got home from work. What a reaction. She was literally in tears. Anyhow, we named him Tonka (but don't ask me why, she picked the name). Good luck with yours!

OzAurora said:
I forgot how needy labbys are and all she wants to do is chew EVERYTHING!

I see what you mean. We're crate trianing ours. It seems to be working out pretty good. That way he can't roam around and chew the furniture and stuff. Plays outside most of the day, then goes in crate at night.

Don't know if you named it yet but if you want something different (I guess), it's the most common dog and app horse name here in Sweden and it's Ronja. Pronounced as it is, nothing strange. I think it's cute. :)

Back
Top Bottom