MUSE Part 4 Just when the US Tour is starting!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually could have followed their summer stadium shows in Europe, but of course Muse very inconsiderately announced them after my holiday was already planned and booked :tsk: Don't they know it's all about meeeeeee!

As much as I want to see MUSE, I value my friendships more. I could and would never dump my friends here for a hop over the pond. They will however have to put up with my bitching. :wink: Of course, this means I will not be able to see my friends in London. :huh: :down:

:hug:
seriously I was kidding! Never would I try and talk a friend out of anything like that... Friendships are number 1 for me over anything even MUSE! Believe it..:up:

:hug:
seriously I was kidding! Never would I try and talk a friend out of anything like that... Friendships are number 1 for me over anything even MUSE! Believe it..:up:

Oh I know you were kidding, I was worried that some people who do not know you, that I am traveling with, who may be lurking here may get the wrong idea. Just have to put that out there. When the vacation time replenishes and the $$$, I will add MUSE in London to my must see lists.

Sorry Emily, it is just not possible this year. I had been offered a Wembley GA a while back but I could not make it work nor do I want to be in a MUSE GA again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom