Most crazy thing you've ever done?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
diamond said:
Dave_BONO_04.jpg
:wink:

:ohmy: Diamond is that you? You look like a linebacker next to B?! Big strappin' lad! :wink:

Hitchhiked several hundred miles one summer in college with three friends to see the Rolling Stones in Colorado Springs. If anyone tells my daughter I will deny it.:eyebrow: She does post here periodically.:|

Last edited:
Well, I played strip poker with 5 complete strangers 3 women, 2 men, back in college when our Grand Canyon geology exploration was snowed out. The loser had to run out nude to the hotel parking lot for some 'refreshments' that were left behind in the car.

jay canseco said:
Where's the discuss-toss of B photo???
Dave_BONO_05.jpg

jay canseco-

there ya go.:wink:

Bono asked me to pick him up, we were both kinda caught up in the moment.

I realize now years later of how insane that my move was, and on how thoughtful Bono was.

Dave_BONO_01.jpg

Thanks for the compliment Rick (Mr BAW).

Bono did tell me I was 'the man of steel':wink:
I think he was trying to diffuse a volitale moment.

Dave_BONO_08.jpg

I really like this one.:)

out-

db9

diamond said:
Dave_BONO_05.jpg

jay canseco-

there ya go.:wink:

Bono asked me to pick him up, we were both kinda caught up in the moment.

I realize now years later of how insane that my move was, and on how thoughtful Bono was.

Dave_BONO_01.jpg

Thanks for the compliment Rick (Mr BAW).

Bono did tell me I was 'the man of steel':wink:
I think he was trying to diffuse a volitale moment.

Dave_BONO_08.jpg

I really like this one.:)

out-

db9

DIAMOND...

YOU ROCK ......................................

BIG TIME :happy: :hyper:

I can't think of another band where that would have turned out so well. They really are cool about their fans. Thanks for the photo : )

anyways, mine:

1. in high school I got stoned and stole a bubblegum machine from a supermarket, brought it to the park with my friends, and cracked it open for all the money. I think we got about $25 in quarters. then we ate all the bubblegum and passed out in the park stoned.

2. I had sex on the sidewalk in the middle of the night in front of a beach house my girl and I were staying at.

3. on new years eve 1998 in NYC I jumped on the back of a firetruck and rode it from midtown to the village. I had to take a cab back.

JOFO said:

have you noticed his size?:|
they got me pretty good..a few cracked ribs and broken watch. Bono called them off and asked me to join him...

it was still crazy and I wouldn't encouraged anybody to do what I did.

db9

JOFO said:
anyways, mine:

3. on new years eve 1998 in NYC I jumped on the back of a firetruck and rode it from midtown to the village. I had to take a cab back.

I like program #3 the best JOFO:)

db9

bonosgirl84 said:
i wouldn't even know where to begin.

seriously. i'm not even trying to sound cool. it actually scares me.

same here.

but in tales suitable for public revelation via the internettle:

there was the time my best mate and i made an unexpected appearance in the local paper after a drunken night out. apparently there had been a spate of 'unsocial behaviour' around town so some reporters decided to roam about town armed with cameras on a saturday night and happened to encounter myself and mr c. attempting (unsuccessfully, due to intoxication) to climb a tree outside the kids playground. the pictures were duly printed alongside statements of righteous indignation that not only were two young tearaways attempting to climb a tree in the dead of night, they were also smoking and swigging cheap lager throughout the attempt.

then there was the geography field trip. a good friend of mine was obliged to participate in a field trip to germany, organised by a cash-strapped geography department which had decided to hire a bus with bunks in order to allow students to sleep on the bus and so save on hotel costs. desperate for some entertainment on the long trip from manchester to dover, the bored geography students decided i should be smuggled onto the bus and hidden behind the closed curtains of a bunk. here i remained for several hours, enjoying free-flowing alcohol and drunken conversation, until being discovered by the field trip leader and unceremoniously deposited at watford gap services. ('driver, please pull over at the nearest services, we've a stowaway aboard!')

stranded at watford of all places at 3:15am, there was really little choice but to call a dear london friend of mine and demand he drive to watford in order to rescue me. he arrived an hour later, bundled me into his car and drove to a dodgy east london squat 'owned' by a character who identified himself as 'mr dorian gray' the events of the night not being suitable for public disclosure, i shall end here. more later, perhaps?

u2granny said:
Hitchhiked several hundred miles one summer in college with three friends to see the Rolling Stones in Colorado Springs. If anyone tells my daughter I will deny it.:eyebrow: She does post here periodically.:|

Ha ha. I'm telling Dad.:macdevil:

Back
Top Bottom