MERGED ----> Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes: Engaged + Congrats Tom and Katie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
http://datelinehollywood.com/archives/2005/07/10/xenu-expresses-displeasure-with-cruise/

XENU EXPRESSES DISPLEASURE WITH CRUISE

Alien overlord says star is making Scientologists look “crazy”

Hollywood - Xenu, the galactic overlord who murdered trillions of aliens on Earth 75 million years ago, releasing the thetan particles that still infect humanity today according to the Church of Scientology, has reportedly returned to express his displeasure with the recent behavior of Tom Cruise. “I expect celebrity devotees of my Church to spread my message through charity work and quality films like ‘Battlefield Earth,’” Xenu said in an interview with The Weekly World. “Attacking Brooke Shields and marrying some girl you met six weeks ago makes Scientologists look crazy.”

Xenu added that while he understands exuberant behavior by those excited at having reached the upper levels of the Church of Scientology, he doesn’t approve of Cruise’s penchant for jumping on and over couches.

“I bet Oprah’s couch must have cost at least $5,000,” he noted in the article. “Any money wasted on new furniture or cleaning is funds that should be going to pay for new E-Meters for my Church. Tom should confine his acrobatics to the outdoors.”

Scientologists were shocked by the arrival of Xenu, who was not prophesied to return to Earth for hundreds of thousands more years following his initial visit 75 million years ago when he released thetans into the atmosphere millions of years ago, forever scarring humanity with negative engrams that latch onto their spirits.

The alien overlord said he was visiting only to scold Cruise and warn the star that any further public misbehavior would result in his being replaced as the nation’s number one star with Jenna Elfman or, in a fifth attempt at Church-backed superstardom, John Travolta.

Xeno also added that he was making a modification to Scientology dogma:

“I know I used to say psychiatry was a pseudo-science and people should stay away from mind-altering drugs. But after observing Tom Cruise for the past few months, I’ve decided he really needs to take a valium.”

early Tom pics uncovered, he's supposed to be Dorothy from the Wizard Of Oz and whatever the other one is, I forgot

dor12.jpg

dor2.jpg

:rolleyes:

Defamer’s Special Liaison to Tom Cruise, high-powered Hollywood attorney Bert Fields, has once again delivered a nicely scanned missive on legal letterhead to our inbox. Since you already know what one of these looks like, we’ve simply excerpted the parts relevant to these clarifications desired by Team Cruise regarding the actor’s onetime childhood Halloween costume:

The picture of the child dressed as a dancer is not Mr. Cruise. It’s his sister Cass. At nine, he once put on the costume in the other picture for a Halloween party. He did not go around dressed as a girl as your report suggests. […]

Without waiving any of Mr. Cruise’s rights or remedies with respect to your conduct to date, I must ask that you immediate [sic] cease any publication of those photographs and retract the suggestion that he regularly dressed as a girl.

Very truly yours,

Bertram Fields

Holmes Considers Kate Cruise-imdb.com

Batman Begins actress Katie Holmes is planning to do what neither of Tom Cruise's past two wives did when she weds the movie star - take his name. The tradition-loving actress plans to deviate from Nicole Kidman and Mimi Rogers' example and go by the name of Kate Cruise, both personally and professionally, when she exchanges vows with her fiance, according to American magazine In Touch. A source tells the publication, "Tom calls her Kate, so he suggested she start going by that professionally." The surname change is something old-fashioned Holmes has always been keen on.

:|

Palace_Hero said:
What are all your problems with Tom Cruise? He is a legend amongst men. A true great.

Find something more valuable to do with your time.

Tom Cruise is a true great?

:lmao:

Oh God, these assholes are trying to find their way back into the tabloids. Heaven help us all.

I kind of like Tom Cruise, I think he is underrated as an actor. I saw him in Collateral last and thought he was great:up:

The whole Tom/Katie thing is great tabloid fodder also. I love reading about these two!

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/movies/etsid51890012497/index.html

We don't have a date yet," Tom tells Jann with a laugh, "[But we have] big, big plans. We talk about it. I really didn't know that there were so many wedding magazines. I said, 'Are you kidding me? There are things for the flowers, the cake, the dresses' ... The thing that I love about Kate is that she's an artist, so she actually loves ribbons and she makes cards and creates art. She loves flowers, and she'll do her own floral arrangements. So it's going to be a lot of fun. It's going to be a celebration."

U2Girl1978 said:

The tradition-loving actress plans to go by the name of Kate Cruise, both personally and professionally.
"Tom calls her Kate, so he suggested she start going by that professionally." :|

Why must she do whatever Tom wants ?? :scratch:
Can't Katie do anything for herself ?? :huh:

"More pictures of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes on the set of Mission Impossible 3. Not very exciting but interesting to know that Tom Cruise doesn't share crapping quarters with anybody. And I do believe the second toilet says "ETHAN HUNT ONLY" as well "

tom-cruise-portapotty-toilet12.jpg

Back
Top Bottom