Merged --> Is the weather bad where you are? + What's the Weather in Your Region?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My snowman took an hour to make hes freakin deformed, chris threw a snowball at his head and it was all downhill from there...

My sis made a snowangel

My back got really sore from my flu and I was soaked so I had to come in

Poor Iris missing snow :hug:

more snow here in switzerland. (yeah, shock shock. lol) some of us went out sledding and played in the snow yesterday. we even made a snowwoman.

sula: it was a snowwoman
friend: how do you know?
sula: cuz it had boobs

:lol:

we made snow angels too. :D

Lara Mullen, you are so lucky, I swear.

Scratch the snow-the snowstorm went around us. Minnesota got snow. Southern Iowa got snow.

But did northwestern Iowa get any snow?

No.

And to make matters worse, most of our snow we did have melted over the weekend.

Grrrrr...:mad:.

This shouldn't frustrate me so much, but it does-probably because this is the first time I've experienced a winter like this.

As far as storms going around us-I love it when thunderstorms go around us in the spring and summer-that's fine.

But just once this winter I'd like a full-on snowstorm, with a snow day in the mix.

Besides, we need the moisture-otherwise the farmers are gonna have a really crappy season this year.

*Sigh*

At least it's cold. Very cold. Wind chills dipping into the -20s tonight and tomorrow, highs not even making it into the teens.

But for cripes sake, we need more snow, we really do.

Angela

There is still snow there were some snowfalls earlier but thats it++++++

Today we again had everything.

Snow, sunshine and rain. It just started raining again.

Yep, it's always different in the Netherlands! :)

C ya!

Marty

cold as hell here in nova scotia. brrrrrrr

it was actually nice out here this morning. it got really mild overnight and rained quite a bit so a lot of the snow is gone. i'm so tired of winter. i'm definately ready for it to be over. only a month and a half left and i don't think i'm going to make it. :sigh:

Is the weather bad where you are?

It's very cold and snowing here, and we are to get 6-10 inches of snow into tomorrow. I'm kind of bummed out ,cause it's a 3 day weekend and I was planning on traveling. :madspit: :scream: :grumpy: :silent: :banghead: :yell:

No but the skies are grey it looks like rains a coming and its pretty mild I think

the weather here is FANTASTIC today. too bad i'll be stuck in the library later. but tomorrow should be the same, and thanks to our founding fathers...I FINALLY HAVE A MONDAY OFF! colorado river...here i come!

its bad here, snow and ice and more to come,

but im still here at work, wish they would close but when you are a 24/7 telecom company that never happens.....

:angry:

it was 61 degrees at midnight and now it is 36. :der: :| it is cold again!!!! :scream:

thank god i will be in florida on Wed. :yes:

sorry you folks in the MidAtlantic! :no:
curwx_600x405.jpg

Last edited:
I live in Minnesota. Of course the weather is bad!

According to my AOL homepage, currently in the Twin Cites:

Sunday: Sunny. High 24F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.

actually that's not true, right now it's only 10F but if it gets to be 24F it will be a heat wave!!!!

The weather is bad here...snowing and cold. We had 6" yesterday with 4-6 more today, 3-5 more tonight and 1-2 more tomorrow. It's supposed to get windy later today to make it worse.

I had plans for tonight and am going crazy doing nothing. I was home sick all week an now this! :scream:

I haven't been out yet today but yesterday was horrible... it had freezing rained/snowed the night before and the whole city was an ice covered windy arctic tundra.

Yahoo says it'll warm up a bit later this week.

about 43 here (it's a cold front :ohmy: ) yesterday it was in the 60's.. today's cloudy and tomorrow's supposed to be sunny :grumpy: yesterday it rained :up:

well, i dont think its too horrible here but they just declared a level 3 snow emergency so that means I get to leave work, also means that if you are out driving you could be cited......

:angry:

Oh Jesus Christ! This is the first time I've ventured outside all weekend cos the weather has been soooooo bad. The wind is ferocious today--below zero windchills. I need to wrap a scarf around my head just to talk a five minute walk outside. F#$%in' Ohio!!!!

:mad:

Back
Top Bottom