MERGED --> Britney Spears is pregnant!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jan. 6, 2006
For those out there who hoped against hope that Kevin Federline would one day find gainful employment and stop sponging off wife Britney Spears, feel free to start kicking yourself right about now.

The K. Fed invasion has begun in earnest, with the former backup dancer-turned-ultra-fertile househusband getting off his baggy-pantsed butt to promote the heck out of his ear-splitting new rap single, "PopoZão," which, just in case you were wondering, is slang for a woman with a sizable backside.

On Thursday, Federline, 27, was subjected to an intense probing by Ryan Seacrest (wow, bad word choice) as he sat down for his first-ever radio interview, and he hit new monosyllabic heights as he responded to the various rumors surrounding the supposedly shaky state of his union with his meal-ticket missus.

When asked whether things with Britney are "good," Kevin insisted, "Oh wonderful, always." And he laughed off divorce talk with an eloquent, "Pffffftttttt."

The father of three also denied -- with characteristic brevity -- being kicked out of the house ("No way"), moving into a hotel ("No"), having his Ferrari repossessed ("No"), making a sex tape ("No way") and being put on a 3-month probation by a fed-up Spears ("No").

As for reports that have pegged him as a perpetual partier (thanks in part to photos taken by those pesky "pavarottis"), he asserted to Seacrest, "Dude, since we've been together, I've probably been out 20 times in two years, bro. Three or four times without her maybe."

Don't believe him? "Dude, all I know how to be is honest," declared Federline, who later added, "I'm not a liar."

And what about rumors that 4-month-old Sean Preston may soon have a little brother or sister? "Nah, not right now. We're gonna wait," he said. (That sound you hear? It's the gene pool heaving a huge sigh of relief.)

Kevin, who has yet to land a record deal (his single and upcoming album are being offered online), revealed that Britney lends her voice to the record and will likely pop up in his first video ("I'm sure she'll try to get in probably most of [it]").

But he said it was unlikely she was listening to his radio chat: "Probably not. We had a rough night with the baby last night. She's probably catching some zzz's."

(By the by, the down-market duo turned up in Sin City Thursday night with Sean and a nanny in tow, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal.)

If you've been afraid to listen to "PopoZão" for fear that it will burrow into your brain like some sort of flesh-eating virus, only without the fun bits, here's a sampling of the classy lyrical magic you're missing: "I want to see your kitty and a little bit of [female body part that rhymes with 'kitty'] ... / Girls, don't you worry about all the dough, because a cat is coming straight out of the know ... / Bring that Brazil booty on the floor / Up, down, all around: Work that [bleep] to the funky sound ...."

Not digging it? You're not alone. According to People's music critic, Federline's debut effort makes you "gain new appreciation for the musical talents" of his bubblegum popster wife.

"His raunchy, repetitive raps will quickly have you K-fed up," rails the reviewer. "His annoying, rapid-fire rhymes suggest that he should stick to being a stay-at-home dad and let Spears bring home the bacon."

Meanwhile, a Britney confidante also isn't a "PopoZão" fan, sniffing to Us Weekly, "She needs to smell the cappuccino and get rid of him!"

:|

"I want to see your kitty and a little bit of [female body part that rhymes with 'kitty'] ... / Girls, don't you worry about all the dough, because a cat is coming straight out of the know ... / Bring that Brazil booty on the floor / Up, down, all around: Work that [bleep] to the funky sound ...."

Classy.

rumor is she's pregnant again, she looks like she is in some photos I've seen

By Jeannette Walls
MSNBC

Don’t worry about Kevin Federline’s future. If K-Fed’s rap CD doesn’t hit, he’s got a fallback career: Britney’s hubby says he’ll become a stripper.

Blender mag asked Federline what he’ll do if his upcoming album fails. “I’ll be at your local strip club, but I’ll be the one dancing,” he replied.

With all the hours he devotes to rapping these days, how does Federline find time for his wife and children, the mag asked?

I have no golf game anymore,” he explained. “Monday through Friday, I get up at 7:30 a.m., train at the gym for two hours, then go to the studio. I have weekends off to see my kids and to spend time with my old lady.”

poor baby, no more golf game.

U2Girl1978 said:

If you've been afraid to listen to "PopoZão" for fear that it will burrow into your brain like some sort of flesh-eating virus, only without the fun bits, here's a sampling of the classy lyrical magic you're missing: "I want to see your kitty and a little bit of [female body part that rhymes with 'kitty'] ... / Girls, don't you worry about all the dough, because a cat is coming straight out of the know ... / Bring that Brazil booty on the floor / Up, down, all around: Work that [bleep] to the funky sound ...."

:lmao:

They're both such pathetic people IRL, I feel bad for the kids.

MrsSpringsteen said:
I have no golf game anymore,” he explained. “Monday through Friday, I get up at 7:30 a.m., train at the gym for two hours, then go to the studio. I have weekends off to see my kids and to spend time with my old lady.”

This is Father of the Year quote material.

MrsSpringsteen said:
rumor is she's pregnant again, she looks like she is in some photos I've seen

By Jeannette Walls
MSNBC

Don’t worry about Kevin Federline’s future. If K-Fed’s rap CD doesn’t hit, he’s got a fallback career: Britney’s hubby says he’ll become a stripper.

Blender mag asked Federline what he’ll do if his upcoming album fails. “I’ll be at your local strip club, but I’ll be the one dancing,” he replied.

With all the hours he devotes to rapping these days, how does Federline find time for his wife and children, the mag asked?

poor baby, no more golf game.

Maybe if he didn't try to sex everyone up and have babies running around he would still be able to play golf.

He's a dreamboat. :love:

Looks like Britney has put the Dad of the Year on a budget. Oh no K-Fed! That means you have to get a real job!!! :ohmy:

Britney's Budget and Madonna's Curfew?

If Britney Spears does indeed have another bun baking in her still-warm oven, it's a good bet her plans for a coffer-filling career resurrection will be put on hold. But is the stagnant pop starlet, who has reportedly been crashing in a $12,000-a-night suite at the Maui Four Seasons hotel with hubby Kevin Federline and six-month-old son Sean Preston, growing concerned about her family's financial future?

The New York Post claims Britney is so fed up with K. Fed's freewheeling ways with her cash that she's decided to reach into the extra-deep pockets of his baggy he-capris and grab hold of his purse strings.

"Each month, he will be allotted a certain amount of money for personal use -- i.e., clothing, nightclubs, booze and day-to-day activities," a spy tattles to the paper. "Any big items -- cars or trips that go over allowance -- need to be approved by Brit herself."

Which means he can continue to buy all the white tank tops, cigarettes and corn row-sessions he wants, but any future Ferrari purchases require a thumbs-up from the missus.

The mole says Spears "acknowledges she has made a great deal of money. However, she is trying to show Kevin that he needs to be responsible and curb his out-of-control spending habits."

This isn't the first time that Britney has allegedly gotten her bikini bottoms in a bunch over the "PopoZao"-spouting former backup dancer's apparent inability to live on a budget.

Last July, the New York Daily News reported a similar savings scheme, quoting an insider as saying, "He spends money like it's water ... She told him, 'We have bills to pay, this [bleep] adds up.'"

Spears is said to be using the Hawaiian getaway to work on both her marriage and a new album, although the first part of her plan may not be going quite as well as she'd hoped.

A Four Seasons source tells the Post, "I was in the elevator with Britney, and she was screaming at K. Fed on her cell phone that she had waited in the suite all day for him to call and had been trying to reach him and couldn't sit in there any longer."

In Touch also believes there's trouble in paradise, claiming Federline blew off a "romantic dinner" with his wife on March 4, preferring to knock back a few beers and play volleyball on the beach instead.

Britney's Budget, Madonna's Curfew

Britney Back in Unwanted Spotlight

Britney Spears has come under renewed scrutiny from Los Angeles child-welfare officials.

At least one social worker, accompanied by deputies, visited Spears' Malibu home Saturday afternoon, L.A. County Sheriff's Lieutenant Debra Glafkides said Wednesday.

The call was prompted after the pop star's seven-month-old son was diagnosed with a skull fracture, Star magazine reported Wednesday.

A call seeking comment from Spears' publicist was not returned.

The sheriff's department could confirm only that its deputies went to Spears' home to "keep the peace," as Glafkides put it, while the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services conducted its business. For their part, the deputies didn't take any action or write any reports, she said.

The Department of Children and Family Services could not be reached for comment.

Per the Star, Spears' baby, Sean Preston, was injured Mar. 31 in a high-chair mishap while in the care of his nanny in California. Spears and her husband, aspiring rapper Kevin Federline, were in Dallas at the time, the tabloid said.

Last Friday, the Star said, a CAT scan revealed Sean Preston had sustained a "minor skull fracture and a blood clot." As is the routine, the magazine reported, the head-injury diagnosis was red-flagged by child-welfare officials and an inquiry opened.

In February, the Department of Children and Family Services dispatched sheriff's deputies to Spears' home after photographers caught the singer in the act of driving with her young son on her lap, the boy unbuckled and unrestrained.

Initially, Spears said she acted "instinctively" in order to get her baby away from prying paparazzi. Later, she admitted that she "made a mistake."

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,18779,00.html?tnews

people.com

Britney Spears's six-month-old son, Sean Preston, fell and hit his head on Saturday, April 1, at the Malibu home the pop star shares with husband Kevin Federline, a source close to Spears tells PEOPLE.

While the baby's nanny was lifting him from his high chair, something snapped in the chair and Sean Preston slipped from her arms and fell to the floor, bruising his head.

A doctor came to the house that day and examined the child; he seemed fine.

But six days later, Spears and Federline became concerned and took Sean Preston to the hospital emergency room to have him checked out, the source adds. No serious problems were found.

Spears, Federline and their son are back home and doing fine now, a second source tells PEOPLE.

After the hospital visit, child welfare officials visited Spears's home accompanied by a sheriff's deputy.

"The Department of Children and Family Services called us on Saturday (April 8) and asked us to accompany them to the home of Mrs. Spears for their visit," Los Angeles County Sheriff's spokeswoman Lt. Debra Glafkides tells PEOPLE. "It's very routine and common for us to accompany them."

According to Glafkides, the visit lasted about half an hour and no police report was filed.

The Sheriff's Department could not release any further information, and the Department of Children and Family Services generally does not comment on cases due to confidentiality laws.

"While there was an automatic report by the hospital to the Department of Children and Family Services, DCFS immediately responded and determined there was no problem and no reason to open a formal investigation," Spears's attorney Marty Singer tells PEOPLE. "They determined that the parents were not involved in any injury and that nothing improper was done within the home."

Last edited:
she's gonna snap at some point.....hope it doesn't happen, but I can envision Britt turning into Whitney in 10 years.

Back
Top Bottom