MERGED--> ALL New Radiohead/Hail To The Thief Discussion Goes Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
in the meantime, bear, I think there a 3 cd's out from American Idols

nah, i just got bon jovi's bounce to tie me over. this album rocks! theres so many guitars and ballads and messages about living life for the moment! i lovlollvovlvovlvovlvlvvlvlvovlvvovlvlvlvlvleve it! i love it! *kicks leg high in the air* i love it!

will deathbear go and see bon jovi with me in Chicago? He'll be playing all of his hits - they said so on the radio.

Anyway - I read somewhere else that Malkus, the Jicks and Supergrass will be opening up for Radiohead...I WANT DATES...anyone? :help:

zonelistener said:
will deathbear go and see bon jovi with me in Chicago? He'll be playing all of his hits - they said so on the radio.

Anyway - I read somewhere else that Malkus, the Jicks and Supergrass will be opening up for Radiohead...I WANT DATES...anyone? :help:

i always thought malkus was with the jicks?

dates havent been released yet, though they say they will be soon.

Yes, The Jicks are Stevies band.

SLC, please dont just be a rumor. Honestly, there is no band on earth I would rather see live than Radiohead right now (I've seen U2, it's time for me to experience my second fav.)

I need to see radiohead

I neeeeed to!! there's rumours they may be playing in toronto and vancouver this august

PEOPLE!!
I have to see them

I would but they sell out so fast! :angry:

I'm gonna be hanging
I have to be in the know as soon as the canadian gigs are confirmed!

Yes, I'm with you both. I will do what must be done in order to see them. There can be no excuses, they must be seen.

On another note:

'Go To Sleep' and 'I Will' have become recent favorites of mine. I thought they were ok before, now I really like them.

yes, for sure. If I were able to get tickets and all.

of course....one night would turn into a lifetime :sexywink:

:wink:

remember me complaining about how dull scatterbrain is? well last night the song got stuck in my head and i couldnt stop listening to it. maybe because seeing them play it live was so good that it helped change my mind. i love the ending. "somewhere im a...scatterbrain" - so lovely. :manhug:

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:

remember me complaining about how dull scatterbrain is? well last night the song got stuck in my head and i couldnt stop listening to it. maybe because seeing them play it live was so good that it helped change my mind. i love the ending. "somewhere im a...scatterbrain" - so lovely. :manhug:

Fucking hell! I told you so! :wink:

zonelistener said:
Yo, Canadian Brotherhood -

I will be flying to see Radiohead. Can I join your weinerfest? :ohmy:

absolutely. we'll just have to wait for the details for shows and so on. ill say right now this is a long shot, as i dont have money for plane tickets when im already expecting to pay about 1400 dollars for one later on in september.

we shall wait and see!

Well old cowtown has seen a lot of big acts lately... if they decide to do any sort of Canadian tour (that means outside of VAN and TOR), Calgary and Montreal are the next likely cities.

Radiohead tailgate party anyone?

:sexywink:

it's in my hands :hyper:
Yep...it's in my hands...whooohooooo!! :hyper:
I got the special edition...I haven't opened it yet....
Oooooooh the anticipation....and I'm proud to say I haven't heard anything other than the first single.....yay me :hyper:
Off I go to laaaa laaaaa land Radiohead style....ooooh can't fookin wait...I feel like a virgin finally on "that day of breaking the fookin cherry". :lol:
I just may need a cigarette afterwards. :drool: :hyper:

Very disturbing.

Yet provocative.

Having not read the entire HTTT thread, I'm uninformed when it comes to all the topics of conversation... but I was wondering about the album of cover songs done by classical pianist Chris O'Riley (True Love Waits)... is it worth a listen? Or is it a collection of bad renditions, ala Tiffany doing New Year's Day?

:angry: I couldn't find the limited edition anywhere. Grrr. But I got my plain ol' regular edition for $10.88, so I guess I can't complain.

kariatari said:
:angry: I couldn't find the limited edition anywhere. Grrr. But I got my plain ol' regular edition for $10.88, so I guess I can't complain.

You have to go early... they're not arbitrarily called limited. :sexywink:

Actually I sympathize... fortunately I got the last copy at HMV. Free Poster :up:

PS- Basstrap, don't rip out the poster.

Cujo, I was wondering if that piano album is cool or not too. I havent heard it.

Hope you are enjoying the cd. :up:

cujo said:

Yeah. I shoulda gone before class instead of after. I had no idea there were more than 4 Iowans with good taste in music. ;)

off topic, but i think that this wink :wink: is sexier than the sexywink :sexywink: . the sexywink looks like a guppy or something.

Am I not sexy enough for you?

It's a sexywink,
but I'm not?

How long will the 2+2=5 jokes be fashionable?

Better?

cujo said:

well sometimes they are. remember u2 best of 90-00? you had to buy the double cd early (which i would have anyway, so that doesnt matter) b/c it would be available for one week only. hahahahahaha. its still available in every shop where i live. they advertised hugely with: go buy instantly or youll be be sorry.

or another one: u2 best of 80-90 got still a limited edition sticker on every single copy (and there are loads of it) you can find.

cujo said:

PS- Basstrap, don't rip out the poster.

too late,...the sucker is on my wall :sexywink:

what's the point of having a poster if it stays in the jacket?

Back
Top Bottom