Mamungkukumpurangkuntjunya Hill Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
is the fym thread the racism one?

and did i tell youse about the time i caught a plane with keef richards? yep. man flies thai airways economy class. well, he would, if the guy was him, but fuck me, even my mother was unsure for a while. and she'd happily shag any of those old fossils. well, you know. she's a 60s child.
:shrug:

it'd be tough to be keith richards' lookalike :lol:

You have to WORK at looking as bad as Keef.

It's my guess the guy had spent many years achieving the look, the voice, the slowed mental facilities, ya know. He was very funny. I got chatting to him in the queue to the toilet, and it was then that I knew what it felt like to be stared at by people who wondered if the guy you were chatting to was a deadringer or the real deal :D

Did he pretend to be Keef or something, or did he just know he looked like him, so he was used to people chatting him up for a long time? :curious:

Serena. :wave:

I've pretty much memorised it. :love: It's not as bad as that big Maori one or the Welsh one, though.

Though I think this one has a more awesome meaning than the epic Maori one, which means "The summit where Tamatea, the man with the big knees, the climber of mountains, the land-swallower who travelled about, played his nose flute to his loved one".

The man with the big knees, people.

Baaaaaaaaawwwwwwwnnnnniiiiieeeee! :love:

How's it going?

Oh, you know. Got way too drunk last night at a mate's place, since today is my day off. Going out for tea tonight with the family, and my sister's boyfriend. First time I'll meet him, he's British and came over from there just yesterday. So that should be pretty good.

And I just ate mi goreng noodles, so shit be alright.

Though I think this one has a more awesome meaning than the epic Maori one, which means "The summit where Tamatea, the man with the big knees, the climber of mountains, the land-swallower who travelled about, played his nose flute to his loved one".

Everyone has something that sets them apart. Tamatea had his knees.

Serena. :wave:

The 'nose flute' just makes me think of Ralph Wiggum.

Haha, this meaning of that epic Maori place, Taumatalongnamewhatever, is even better: "The hill of the flute playing by Tamatea — who was blown hither from afar, had a circumcised penis, grazed his knees climbing mountains, fell on the earth, and encircled the land — to his beloved."

Haha, this meaning of that epic Maori place, Taumatalongnamewhatever, is even better: "The hill of the flute playing by Tamatea — who was blown hither from afar, had a circumcised penis, grazed his knees climbing mountains, fell on the earth, and encircled the land — to his beloved."

He didn't use that circumcised penis to piss with the devil, though!

Oh, you know. Got way too drunk last night at a mate's place, since today is my day off. Going out for tea tonight with the family, and my sister's boyfriend. First time I'll meet him, he's British and came over from there just yesterday. So that should be pretty good.

And I just ate mi goreng noodles, so shit be alright.

You're making me want Ramen noodles now.

Think I finished an essay earlier, thank god.

You?

Huzzah!

Procrastinating going to bed even though I'm told that I'm supposed to be up early ... oh well. There's nothing finer than procrastinating such tasks in favour of the Superthread.

Back
Top Bottom