Lulworth Cove, Dorset, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Awesome. Glad you've enjoyed some of the stuff there. Do you perhaps feel the need to get a tan, though?

Yeah, I'm actually listening to that TWDY song right now. I'm actually tempted to use it in a future DI list if it fits in somewhere. I might try downloading some of their stuff later on, although granted, as this is an instrumental track I might be let down by the vocalist. But I can sort of imagine how that sounds. As long as they're not too much like Dream Theater.

Well, that's actually the real reason why I'll be playing football over the summer. I feel blessed that I actually tan rather than go pink. :cute:

Yeah, I'm actually listening to that TWDY song right now. I'm actually tempted to use it in a future DI list if it fits in somewhere. I might try downloading some of their stuff later on, although granted, as this is an instrumental track I might be let down by the vocalist. But I can sort of imagine how that sounds. As long as they're not too much like Dream Theater.

Well, that's actually the real reason why I'll be playing football over the summer. I feel blessed that I actually tan rather than go pink. :cute:

Allow me to reassure your fears: TWDY have no vocalist! So you are safe with an entire album. Actually, I'm yet to hear their self-titled album, just the Young Mountain EP that the DI track's from. Young Mountain tends to have a better reputation, and is just about album length anyway.

And :lol:

:lmao:

By the way, I'm kind of worried. I keep returning to a few of those Fleet Foxes tracks, especially Your Protector. I'm about to give them 3.5 stars and a positive review on RYM. Though I went on a tangental rant in the review and slam hipsters at multiple points, and this negativity makes me feel a bit better about the whole thing.

That is so rad. More incentive for you to listen to my DI, since it has a great song of theirs that isn't from that album. :wink:

I love your reviews, by the way. I should write more on RYM. Or at least rewrite some of them.

Back to my running diary. Why did this take so long? #907-908 just gunned me down. I now need to go mop up the blood on the floor. God, what a mess. I suspect, though, that what Bonnie had to endure was even more of a mess.

But it's perfect for my list; I need some more covers of rock bands covering crappy pop songs; what crazy metal ones do you have Axver?

Oh, but I'm just remarking on how meanspirited it is to inflict more Umbrella on the world. It's cruel and inhuman, I tell you!

Allow me to reassure your fears: TWDY have no vocalist! So you are safe with an entire album. Actually, I'm yet to hear their self-titled album, just the Young Mountain EP that the DI track's from. Young Mountain tends to have a better reputation, and is just about album length anyway.

And :lol:

Ooh! Could you send the EP to me, pretty please? Remember about me getting that wine for you one day!

My dad and brother were stopped at the airport for a bomb check once or twice just because they have "darker" features as far as white people go. :crack: So, be thankful for your albinistic appearance, in that case.

Oh, but I'm just remarking on how meanspirited it is to inflict more Umbrella on the world. It's cruel and inhuman, I tell you!

It is quite meanspirited isn't it? But I plan on my list just being weird

I should put the Elvis Vertigo cover on it

#909. Bonnie reaches the end of Lance's list. And condescends him. A beautiful sight to behold. Bonnie, I would just about have a minor crush on you if, you know, I hadn't met you in person. I know these things are in fact meant to work the other way generally, but such is the nature of Intarwebz crushes. So, sorry, no love for you. You do great work though. Moar re-veuwz plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom