Longyearbyen, Spitsbergen Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mysterious_jen said:

just chillin out, kicking back,

looks like everyone else is doing same

how about you ??

Have just been out for tea with mum and the grandparents, and Mum's friend who used to live near us, and I haven't seen since I was like 3. I don't remember her....but it was a good night out.

Nice to be chilling back now watching good news week :up:

bono_man2002 said:

:wave:

How are you today?, how was your first day back at uni (Holidays from November to March....its SUCH a Hard Life!)

I'm shithouse right now, truth be told! But that's life. Uni was ... well, one lecture should've been good but being in a lecture theatre without air con sucked all the fun right out of it. But I have a placement with the Royal Historical Society of Victoria, so rock on. :up:

You have fun hitting steaks into the ground and cooking stakes? :wink:

Axver said:

I'm shithouse right now, truth be told! But that's life. Uni was ... well, one lecture should've been good but being in a lecture theatre without air con sucked all the fun right out of it. But I have a placement with the Royal Historical Society of Victoria, so rock on. :up:

You have fun hitting steaks into the ground and cooking stakes? :wink:

Man Love! :hugs:

I had fun watching someone else hit stakes into the ground on a 32C day. :lol:

I had Pizza for tea :wink:

Quoted just for Daniel:

coolian2[/i] [B]Oh said:

Great win, awesome to see Australia fail. :up:

I hope Australia wins tomorrow though, just so we get a third final.

YES I JUST SAID I HOPE AUSTRALIA WINS. :ohmy:

Axver said:
It seems not a lot is known on anything Southern Hemispherean really. Damn Northern Hemisphereans and their Northern Hemispherecentrism. Especially Anglocentrism and Americentrism.
To be fair, there is a lot more land up there, in which is found a lot more fossils. Depending on what you're after, pickin's is slim down here.

But yes. Boo to them Northerners. :wink:

bono_man2002 said:

Have just been out for tea with mum and the grandparents, and Mum's friend who used to live near us, and I haven't seen since I was like 3. I don't remember her....but it was a good night out.

Nice to be chilling back now watching good news week :up:

paul mcdermott is my god :bow: WANTS. (i miss him singing)

glad you had a good night out,

watching supernatural now

dammmmmmm :combust: love it , even if it is juvenille

Axver said:
Quoted just for Daniel:

Originally posted by Axver

Great win, awesome to see Australia fail. :up:

I hope Australia wins tomorrow though, just so we get a third final.

YES I JUST SAID I HOPE AUSTRALIA WINS. :ohmy:
[/QUOTE]

:lol:

If it mean's Australia winning 2-1...and more importantly Gilly's farewell of Australia is extended by one game. I'm all for it! :)

bono_man2002 said:

Man Love! :hugs:

I had fun watching someone else hit stakes into the ground on a 32C day. :lol:

I had Pizza for tea :wink:

:lol: Thanks. Remember from the European setlist parties, we had some sort of man hug? I can't remember the name- oh yes I do! Here we go: :heterosexualmanhug:

So, what, you just got to stand around and melt in the heat? I just about died merely waiting for a tram in the blazing sun at 1:15 or so.

I had lasagne. :drool:

mysterious_jen said:

paul mcdermott is my god :bow: WANTS. (i miss him singing)

glad you had a good night out,

watching supernatural now

dammmmmmm :combust: love it , even if it is juvenille

Oh my god yes!!!!

Do you remember him singing on the old series?....he did Britney Spears' "Ops I Did It Again!"...

Man that was awesome!

bono_man2002 said:
If there are any muse fan's in here....

THE CD OF THE LIVE FROM WEMBLEY DVD LEAKED TODAY :hyper::combust:

NEED LINK.

Actually, I'm sure I can find a torrent myself, heh. Especially as I imagine posting a link is against the rules.

Axver said:

:lol: Thanks. Remember from the European setlist parties, we had some sort of man hug? I can't remember the name- oh yes I do! Here we go: :heterosexualmanhug:

So, what, you just got to stand around and melt in the heat? I just about died merely waiting for a tram in the blazing sun at 1:15 or so.

I had lasagne. :drool:

Man Love was something I think our group of friends had at High School, or something like that.....I vaguely remember it from the European Leg. Good Times :up:

I did pretty much melt today, it was pretty boring actually.

And I assume you will have enough lasagne for yourself till the weekend?

Alisaura said:

To be fair, there is a lot more land up there, in which is found a lot more fossils. Depending on what you're after, pickin's is slim down here.

But yes. Boo to them Northerners. :wink:

Well, true. We don't exactly have too much history going on in a conventional Western sense either. I imagine the Southern Hemisphere must be a dream for marine biologists though!

Axver said:

NEED LINK.

Actually, I'm sure I can find a torrent myself, heh. Especially as I imagine posting a link is against the rules.

I'm sure ISO hunt would have it, if not search muse on mini nova.org (no space)

bono_man2002 said:

Oh my god yes!!!!

Do you remember him singing on the old series?....he did Britney Spears' "Ops I Did It Again!"...

Man that was awesome!

"its such a perfect day "

dies.

i wish abc had kept the sideshow going that was AWESOME.

berlesque FTMFW

bono_man2002 said:
If there are any muse fan's in here....

THE CD OF THE LIVE FROM WEMBLEY DVD LEAKED TODAY :hyper::combust:
I really must get around to watching the DVD that came with the copy of their album that my brother got me for my birthday (last November).... :reject:

bono_man2002 said:
If it mean's Australia winning 2-1...and more importantly Gilly's farewell of Australia is extended by one game. I'm all for it! :)

Well, I am hoping the Indians will win 2-1 ... :wink:

mysterious_jen said:

"its such a perfect day "

dies.

i wish abc had kept the sideshow going that was AWESOME.

berlesque FTMFW

the side show is still on ABC 2 I think, Paul jumps around from show to show its not funny!

mysterious_jen said:
untill the end of the world ???
It might have been mentioned in that, but I think it was for the... thingie... that tour guide book thing they sell at the concerts... A3 format, the Vertigo one sucked. BP Fallon was interviewing the band for bits to put in the ZooTV one...

Am I making any sense at all? :lol:

bono_man2002 said:

Man Love was something I think our group of friends had at High School, or something like that.....I vaguely remember it from the European Leg. Good Times :up:

I did pretty much melt today, it was pretty boring actually.

And I assume you will have enough lasagne for yourself till the weekend?

Ahh, right. I remember we had the heterosexual man hug going on with people like U2Man and zwervers. I really miss them. Those parties were such good fun, probably the best of the tour.

Well, the top shelf of my freezer currently has a lot of lasagne ... :wink:

Alisaura said:

It might have been mentioned in that, but I think it was for the... thingie... that tour guide book thing they sell at the concerts... A3 format, the Vertigo one sucked. BP Fallon was interviewing the band for bits to put in the ZooTV one...

Am I making any sense at all? :lol:

yeah but im sure its in a definate book, must be BP 's book, its full of funny shit. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom