Last MOVIE you've seen...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dvd:
Spirited Away (again, is fifth time that I see it) :drool:
50 First Dates

and

Pi
is Darren Aronofsky, same director that in my favorite movie (Requiem for a Dream), but this one is more... bizarre or something

in theaters (yesterday): garden state :heart:

rented on video:
suburbia :up:
SLC punk :down: :down: :down: (so bad i couldn't finish watching it)
fever pitch :yawn: :down: (also didn't finish watching cos it was boring as hell)
the salton sea (havne't seen yet)
say anything (haven't seen yet)

I've been watching a lot of movies lately.. here's the last few I saw:

Pink Floyd's The Wall
Trainspotting
Edward Scissorhands
Shall We Dance? (Japanese original)

All were good, especially Shall We Dance. :drool:

Jack In The Box said:

Pi
is Darren Aronofsky, same director that in my favorite movie (Requiem for a Dream), but this one is more... bizarre or something

requiem for a dream was amazing. a sensory nightmare, but very well done.

:up:

i don't know, i don't think it's really my kind of movie to begin with...

i watched 'say anything' earlier. i liked that way more than i should have. and i think i'm one step closer to getting some of the 80s movie references in bouncing souls songs ('joe lies')

i'm about to watch 'the salton sea'

if i can get myself to sit through another movie...i think that dostoevsky 'the gambler' thing in class was it for me today...i'll watch it tomorrow, the tapes don't have to go back until thursday anyway.

The Village. I saw it on tuesday and I liked it.
Next movie I will watch is Mulholland Dr. I just bough it as DVD and I've never seen it but I like David Lynch's other projects.

Last movie I saw at the cinema was The Chronicles of Riddick, which I went to see for the sole reason that Judy Dench was in it (Judy Dench? In a Sci Fi movie? :ohmy:)...it was fairly entertaining but also totally implausible and defying many important laws of physics and human biology :eyebrow:

'the salton sea' was rad. :up: thanks to mofo for reccomending it.

i watched 'old school' this afternoon. now that was funny (i'd never seen it before).

Hmmm....

Last movie I watched, that I hadn't already seen: The Ladykillers
Funny movie. I suspect there's something deeper going on with that that I wasn't picking up.

Last night I watched The Wedding Singer, the first time I've seen it unbleeped in forever. :laugh:

Big Fish was so good.
I watched another movie with Ewan in it called Young Adam
its English . its dark and disturbing somewhat.
if ya like Ewan ya should see that movie, shows him getting it on quite a bit, and hes not always nice about it either.

other movies "haggard" with bam margera and ryan dunn and Steve o out on bail. these are my sons movies and me and my hubby were bored so we watched em while the kids were at school one day- ummm...interesting......has anyone else seen these? share your thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom