Last MOVIE you've seen...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaun of the Dead, which was AWESOME! :up:
and The Forgotten, which was, meh. :|

Sideways - almost perfect film, i :heart: it! Hope it wins a few at the oscars, Some scenes in it are :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The Phantom Of The Opera

I will resume my review with a line of my favorite movies critic (actually, his review was just this line)

"I wanted to die"

U2_Muse said:
Million Dollar Baby.

Go see it.

We are seeing this next weekend, I think . Have you seen Hotel Rwanda yet U2_Muse? I'm trying to decide which one to see first.

Last edited:
lmjhitman said:
We are seeing this next weekend, I think . Have you seen Hotel Rwanda yet U2_Muse? I'm trying to decide which one to see first.

Yes, I saw Hotel Rwanda last weekend. It made me angry and disappointed and sad. A whole gamut of emotions, but then again, Million Dollar Baby was a rollercoaster, too.

I loved both of them, but it's hard to recommend one over the other. Go see both of them. :wink:

^^^ YES! I love "Big Fish!" Best film of '03, IMO. I've only cried during 2 films in my lifetime - "The Land Before Time" (I was a wee lad) and "Big Fish." Great movie :up:

Last film I saw was "Silver Bullet" last night. I heart lycanthrope flicks :angel:

Finding Neverland.

Lovely movie and great performance by Johnny Depp, spoiled only slightly by the worst movie audience I've ever had - a whole row of fidgeting whispering 8-year olds in front of me and a bleeping annoying wailing baby at the front whose parents only took him out of the theatre in the last half-hour, :mad:

spiderman 2 then spiderman - :hmm:

I actually liked them, good yarns, I didn't read overly good reviews about Spiderman 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom