Katy, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oooh that sounds fun!

I'll stress the whole time :reject:

I am looking forward to seeing her, and seeing her happy especially. I need to pretend I'm trying to learn Spanish again... I have some lessons on CD, and a phrasebook around here somewhere.
And it will be cool to see the pyramids and stuff there... I'm probably going to attach myself to my friend's family so it'll be good to have some familiar faces around too.

there is a loud motherfucking pigeon on my damn windowsill! i am gonna be so tempted to buy a bbgun and open the window and just shoot at them

Could you open the window and just grab them? Or scare the crap out of them or something?
that would require getting out of bed, opening the window (which is quite difficult and covered in...pigeon feathers)

altogether too much effort for the gross prospect of touching one of those things

although i am tres poor, maybe i could skewer one, pluck it and slow roast it...tastes like chicken? there's bbq sauce in the fridge :hmm:

I can't believe how close the current round of Survivor is - or how the votes piled onto ADWM while I was asleep. I was hoping we'd have a decisive result and I could get back to starting rounds in the middle of the day. Well, perhaps we'll get that with the next round ...

that would require getting out of bed, opening the window (which is quite difficult and covered in...pigeon feathers)

altogether too much effort for the gross prospect of touching one of those things

although i am tres poor, maybe i could skewer one, pluck it and slow roast it...tastes like chicken? there's bbq sauce in the fridge :hmm:

Yeah, maybe not grabbing with the hands. BBQ tongs, on the other hand... :hmm:
If nothing else, it would serve as a warning to the others.

Ooh, nice! I've heard about that place... that's where this Mexican Virgin Mary allegedly appeared?
Actually I think that was in Mexico City :shrug: Guadalajara is nice though, it's the second biggest city, and the architecture there is beautiful.

Check out the cathedral:

2350911354_cb697fe345_o.jpg

I bet it costs a fortune to get married in there. Oh, and you probably have to be Catholic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom