Katy, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was diagnosed with eczema when I was 8 or thereabouts, but I'm fairly sure they were wrong. Otherwise, my version is asymptomatic. :wink:

I was diagnosed with eczema when I was 8 or thereabouts, but I'm fairly sure they were wrong. Otherwise, my version is asymptomatic. :wink:
nah, mine was way bad as a child and it's not bad at all now, but i basically employ an army of lotions in preventative care, and once in a while get patches

so you can have it, and just have it mildly or have it under control or have grown out of it

On the topic of ice/freezing rain, here are some pics from my backyard circa two weeks ago:

ice1fy9.jpg

ice2xe9.jpg

ice3op6.jpg

I knew a girl at school who had really bad eczema as well as really bad asthma... she had a ventilator in her room and everything.

nah, mine was way bad as a child and it's not bad at all now, but i basically employ an army of lotions in preventative care, and once in a while get patches

so you can have it, and just have it mildly or have it under control or have grown out of it

Probably my case then. I just grew out of it. Haven't had any noticeable symptoms in 8 years.

Our meals today have been so seasonally/hemispherically inappropriate... porridge for breakfast, I didn't have lunch but Rox had cheese toasties, and we're having shepherd's pie for dinner.

WTF?

I'm stealing Traviud's backyard. Looks like a much more interesting venue for the Annhilation Tour to begin in.

I'm stealing Traviud's backyard. Looks like a much more interesting venue for the Annhilation Tour to begin in.

:lol:

This area used to be even more beautiful. Acres and acres of forest. But if you know where to look, there are still some great spots away from all the houses. They haven't torn apart the area behind my house yet, so it still looks great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom